• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Has Creeper gone too far?

• Yes

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • Definitely

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • No...lol jk, yeah

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Always

Votes: 30 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merguson

Oct 25, 2017
How many commericals about the Trans Mountain pipeline do I need to watch? Does Alberta want me to get my hammer and nails?

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
One of the most boring games I've watched all year, I thought Laviollette was suppose to be an offensive coach?

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
I wonder if the hockey gods will be mad at Toronto for winning 5-0. What's the cut off for divine retribution in regards to out scoring an opponent? Does it need to be more than 5?

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Good win, and a pretty well played one at that. Hutch played well when he needed to and looked confident in net. In position, too. Maybe we've found a back-up.

Nucks suck

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Islanders will overtake the Habs for the last wildcard spot with games in hand if they win tonight 🙃🙃🙃

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
How many times did Hughson try to give reason and excuse for the Canucks' loss by saying it was the end of a long road trip and they'd played a lot recently? 3? 4?

Last edited:

Red_

Oct 26, 2017

There's a big difference between talks have cooled and, it doesn't look like he will sign.

Also, wtf are the Sens going to do if he / Stone don't sign

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Lol he ain't signing and nor is Stone, and nor was Karlsson ever gonna sign. Talks have cooled ie the owner can't afford bonus money in the contracts and he is too broke to offer market value for star players.

Stone ain't signing and nor is Duchene with this owner, and no star player will ever sign as bonus money is still a thing and/or Eugene still owns the team.

The only hope now is that the sacrifice of Karlsson, Duchene and Stone will be what gets us rid of this Fuckface once and for all.

Last edited:

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
Ottawa will vanquish Melnyk eventually and a new day will dawn. All the players he traded away will come back and you guys have Tkachuk now anyways

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Good news: Sharks are leading TB after 2.

Bad news: TB is still somehow above .500 even when trailing after 2.

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
casey-mittelstadt-2019-33.jpg

2018 WJC MVP

ryan-poehling-2019-45.jpg

2019 WJC MVP

giphy.gif

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
Good news: Pettersson probably only out for a week or two.

Bad news: Canucks think they're competitive and want to sign Alex Edler.

Badder news: They actually thought about signing Quinn Hughes after the world juniours. They are seriously pushing for a playoff spot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.