• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Has Creeper gone too far?

• Yes

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • Definitely

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • No...lol jk, yeah

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Always

Votes: 30 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperBlocks

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Want to share with all my NHL era amigos, aside from those dirty Avs fans, that I got a new job starting Monday. Shorter drive (30 to 5 minutes), 49% pay increase (chyeah), will be closer to what i studied in college and enjoy vs what I am doing now, a much better schedule (will be 630am-330pm vs current 8am-6pm), and above all else it just is not where I currently am.

First round of drinks on me when we finally do an nhl-era meet up.

Congrats dude

Syrinx

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats Fubar. I remember your search being very stressful for you.

e: hiw the fuck does Fubar change to Cuba's in autocorrect?

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Nylander better get his act together. People are starting to turn. It makes sense though, and is scary.

They were talking about cutting his ice time today. The media, that is.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Man it would be hilarious if Nylander just coasted the rest of his tenure as a Leaf

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Want to share with all my NHL era amigos, aside from those dirty Avs fans, that I got a new job starting Monday. Shorter drive (30 to 5 minutes), 49% pay increase (chyeah), will be closer to what i studied in college and enjoy vs what I am doing now, a much better schedule (will be 630am-330pm vs current 8am-6pm), and above all else it just is not where I currently am.

Good job young man

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
i'm not too worried about nylander, he has shown that he is more than capable of putting it together.

Wouldn't be surprised if he didn't put it together until next year tho. You can see that he is a step behind everyone else that has been playing NHL type hockey since September.

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
Canucks prospect Petrus Palmu on radio: "The organization and I didn't really communicate and I don't know why I wasn't getting ice time."

*3 hours later*

Utica Comets GM on radio: "We talk with all our prospects about what's expected from them and communicate all the time."

Someone's out of touch.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Canucks prospect Petrus Palmu on radio: "The organization and I didn't really communicate and I don't know why I wasn't getting ice time."

*3 hours later*

Utica Comets GM on radio: "We talk with all our prospects about what's expected from them and communicate all the time."

Someone's out of touch.

If they didn't talk to him that just means they expect nothing from him. Easy.

Oct 25, 2017

*3 hours later*

Someone's out of touch.
Is that not just damage control?

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Remember that Strome for Schmaltz trade? Schmaltz is out for the remainder of the season with injury. Man, the Coyotes have had an absolutely insane run of terrible injury luck this year. I had them as a dark horse to slip into the playoffs, and still believe they could have been if they stayed healthy, but good lord they did not do that. At all.

CreeperBlocks

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Remember that Strome for Schmaltz trade? Schmaltz is out for the remainder of the season with injury. Man, the Coyotes have had an absolutely insane run of terrible injury luck this year. I had them as a dark horse to slip into the playoffs, and still believe they could have been if they stayed healthy, but good lord they did not do that. At all.

Coyotes might be forever cursed.. until they move to Houston

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats Fubar. I remember your search being very stressful for you.

e: hiw the fuck does Fubar change to Cuba's in autocorrect?

Like Syrinx said this was all very stressful, with noncompete agreements and contracts involved that ended up with me literally in the dark with no word from anybody December 3-Jan 3, then all of a sudden I am offered the job Jan 4. Crazy but worked out. Thanks for the support guys.

Fubar is what we call a 'localist' ; ie, he's racist against anyone who isn't from Minnesota.

Well, obviously MN is better than anybody else but that website and that chart is really great to look at. Thanks for the heads up.

And Soc, localist, lmao. I figured you would have caught me the other day after the gold medal game when I made the post about Mittlestadt and Poehling. Any time I say anything about MN you seem to be there. Soc really does remember.

We aren't all dirty :(

I suppose I can walk that comment back. Apologies.

Fubar called me Doug Ford once, I ain't even white! True story.

If the glove fits, I dont acquit.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
That's some bad luck for Schmaltz and the Yotes.

No tradebacks!

Oct 25, 2017
And @Soc, localist, lmao. I figured you would have caught me the other day after the gold medal game when I made the post about Mittlestadt and Poehling. Any time I say anything about MN you seem to be there. Soc really does remember.
This is kinda funny because at first I saw the post without seeing the username and didn't get the connection. Acne? No. Underwhelming NHL careers after Jr's MVP? Quite possibly. Then I saw 'Fubar' and instantly realized they must both be from Minnesota :D

calder

Oct 25, 2017

Awesome, congrats! Obviously it all sounds great especially the pay increase and the new job being more aligned with your interests etc but don't discount the commute - seriously one of the most important QoL improvements you can have that people really underestimate.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I cancelled my monthly NHL.tv subscription more than a month ago but it's still working.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
Nemeth can take his place in the press box once Zadorov gets back.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
The goal aside the Avs have looked pretty good so far.

vainya

Dec 28, 2017
New Jersey, USA
Well I see the Devils aren't going to help the Islanders stay in that playoff spot today. This is a preview of our next game against Toronto...

lamaroo

Oct 25, 2017
That was inevitable the way they've been playing the last couple minutes.

I don't think they've had possession past centre ice in about 5 minutes.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
That Wheeler/Scheifele shorty was damn nice. You can always tell when a forward is on the point when the other team gets a rush shorthanded hah, the penalty killers' eyes must light up.

Status
Not open for further replies.