• The ResetEra Games of the Year Awards 2018 results are now live! Congratulations to all the winners!
  • Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

NHL January 2019 |OT| Design 2.0, Active Members 0.5

Has Creeper gone too far?

• Yes

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • Definitely

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 20 27.4%
  • No...lol jk, yeah

Votes: 30 41.1%
  • Always

Votes: 26 35.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Oct 25, 2017
Outstanding journalism
*shrug* it was a perfectly fine piece. A fun little diversion into something most people probably wouldn't have thought of but clearly some of the players interviewed were amused by.

Changing topics: Americans come get your crazy old man he's yelling about shit again

Oct 25, 2017
God I hate Kypreos, what an under qualified buffoon. Absolutely hate it when he talks, let alone talk about my team.

At least he's done selling us water.

Oct 26, 2017
Rinne's having to play both ends of the back-to-back due to Saros falling ill.

Torts becomes the first American coach to reach 600 wins if he beats the Preds tonight; otherwise Lavy ties him at 599. So that's a storyline I guess.

Oct 25, 2017
It's literally been two weeks since I've watched a Canucks game. Watched a bit of the Sens game and a bit of the NJD game but have otherwise barely been home

No Petey tonight
Arizona

Goddamn finally I've got the opportunity to watch them and I find it hard to care

RC.

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver, BC
It's literally been two weeks since I've watched a Canucks game. Watched a bit of the Sens game and a bit of the NJD game but have otherwise barely been home

No Petey tonight
Arizona

Goddamn finally I've got the opportunity to watch them and I find it hard to care
Just two weeks? Try two months.
I had no idea the Canucks were even playing tonight.