• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Has Creeper gone too far?

• Yes

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • Definitely

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • No...lol jk, yeah

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Always

Votes: 30 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Gearing up for the Cats game!

8ee14435-9309-4e48-ad3cisz.gif

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Jets really stopped skating mid way through the game but held on. Wings one of those quick skating teams that can really give the Jets trouble

Reven

Oct 25, 2017
It's a real shame about Rick Nash. He didn't get to play long with the Bruins but he did make a great impact in the time he was there.

mo60

Oct 25, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
They will recover eventually. They will probably win a game either tomorrow or early next week. I just do not see them making the playoffs anymore looking at some of their team stats. Their offense is worse than even the oilers, their defense is awful a lot and they are getting saved by their goalie to much.My prediction at this point is they end up around 85 points ahead of the canucks in the pacific but below the oilers.

lamaroo

Oct 25, 2017
They will recover eventually. They will probably win a game either tomorrow or early next week. I just do not see them making the playoffs anymore looking at some of their team stats. Their offense is worse than even the oilers, their defense is awful a lot and they are getting saved by their goalie to much.My prediction at this point is they end up around 85 points ahead of the canucks in the pacific but below the oilers.

You think the Canucks will be that bad?

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Someone on twitter pointed out that the Patches & AGally trades followed the departure or Rick Dudley to Carolina, who then traded away Skinner and Lindhom and wonder if all those moves have ties to him

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
PP is complete ass so Juliens remedy to fix it is to put Agostino on it

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

mo60

Oct 25, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
You think the Canucks will be that bad?
I think it will be close between the oilers, canucks and the ducks but the oilers have the best chance of ending up in the 88-92 point range of the three teams at the end of the season. I expect the canucks to struggle a bit more in their second half but they should have built up enough points already to end up around the 80 point mark at the end of the season at minimum.

My prediction at the moment for those three teams is

Oilers: 86 points
Ducks: 85 points
Canucks: 83 points

The order of the last two teams I listed might end up being flipped at the end of the season in the standings.

Last edited:

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Terrible start for the Leafs, then they really picked it up and had a good first period. It's a shame they couldn't bury it, and came away from that down 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.