• Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

NHL January 2019 |OT| Design 2.0, Active Members 0.5

Has Creeper gone too far?

• Yes

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • Definitely

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 20 27.4%
  • No...lol jk, yeah

Votes: 30 41.1%
  • Always

Votes: 26 35.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Oct 26, 2017
As soon as the first period ended 13-1 or whatever it was, I figured it was over. Hart played well tonight.

My promise to myself as a huge Montreal fan in the beginning of the year: Order an autenthic Montreal jersey if they go to playoffs this year.

However, as a huge Montreal fan and seeing the team as exciting and fun as it is this year, I frankly don't care about wether we win or not. This is the first time in Y E A R S that I do my best to catch all the games I can, every week. And I live in Sweden lol.

Just ordered a Kotkaniemi Home jersey, $50 Shipping.
Its worth it.
That's awesome, I've contemplated getting a Kotka jersey, but I'm concerned he'll change his jersey number. Are you a native of Sweden or just moved there?

Man, the Flames have become scary good. I didn’t pay close attention to them, and didn’t realize how great Rittich’s record was, or how much he’d played, until I read the heartwarming story about his autistic brother meeting the Flames’ mascot.

I don’t watch many out of market games because most are blacked out. Just parts of whatever Sportsnet airs nationally.

Oct 25, 2017
Man, the Flames have become scary good. I didn’t pay close attention to them, and didn’t realize how great Rittich’s record was, or how much he’d played, until I read the heartwarming story about his autistic brother meeting the Flames’ mascot.

I don’t watch many out of market games because most are blacked out. Just parts of whatever Sportsnet airs nationally.
It's almost as if there are other teams than the Leafs that exist.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
That's awesome, I've contemplated getting a Kotka jersey, but I'm concerned he'll change his jersey number. Are you a native of Sweden or just moved there?
Im a native of Sweden! Everyone of my friends etc find it very strange that I’ve chosen Montreal as my team as we really don’t have any Swedish players. For a great stretch we only had De La Rose which was pretty mediocre too.

From the others that asked me earlier, didn’t get the shirt + shipping for $50, only the shipping to Sweden was $50 and the jersey was $149 I believe :p

The game yesterday was soulcrushing, awesome goal by Domi though!