• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Has Creeper gone too far?

• Yes

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • Definitely

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • No...lol jk, yeah

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Always

Votes: 30 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
Looking like the refs are going to be glorified rink ornaments at Bridgestone tonight

So much uncalled shit on both sides in such a short amount of time

Oct 26, 2017
KCRqijr.gif

Saros shutout!

OP
OP
Quick

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't know this was a thing, but uh, ya, the NHL should probably fuck off with this guy

Bobby Hull needed to be cancelled from time.

Jesus fuck.

Also:

``I played the way I live _ straightforward,β€³ Hull said in the interview. ``I have no regrets about anything I did in life.β€³

However, if he had to do it all again, he reportedly laughed and said, ``Maybe I'd drink a bit more.β€³

giphy.gif

Last edited:

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Bobby Hull thought it was all about him yesterday. When they moved the camera over to introduce Mikita's widow, Hull moved over and started waving in front of her face and smiling.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
YUSSSSSSS FUCK YOU PYAATTTTTT!!!!

NOW DO CECI YOU PIECE OF HUMAN FECES!!

MORION YOU FUCKING COWARD

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Is there anyone who's been watching the Czech WJ games? How's Zadina doing? Only 1 point, early signs seems like Ottawa really dodged a bullet there

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Trading RNH does not solve any of Edmonton's issues. Plus the Habs have enough top centres anyway so I doubt Bergevin is interested.

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
Part of me believes the reason the Canucks are finally bringing up Demko is because they feel he gives them a better shot at the playoffs than Nilsson does.

One day they'll stop failing upwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.