• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Has Creeper gone too far?

• Yes

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • Definitely

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • No...lol jk, yeah

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Always

Votes: 30 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MultiJhonny

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
I always do

I know how I would - I'd hold a 8x10 glossy of Jack Hughes and then light it on fire, staring at it stoically before dropping it to burn in a waste paper basket. As a mournful saxophone wails in the background I slowly walk away.

2f0.gif

Oct 25, 2017
WHERE DOES HE FIT?

It was announced pretty much immediately that Muzzin would be playing with Morgan Rielly on the top pairing. That makes sense, if only to give some relief to Rielly, who has been struggling defensively in tough minutes with Ron Hainsey.

Ideally the left-handed Muzzin would be on his natural side, but he's played most of this season with Alec Martinez, who is also a leftie, so it's reasonable to think Muzzin can work effectively with Rielly.
...but Martinez played on the right side, not Muzzin.

Dude will be fine but the spin is kind of funny.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Not gonna pretend to know what Babcock's gameplan is, but if Muzzin on the right doesn't work as well as they hope, Rielly could move to the right. He has some experience there and it's where he plays whenever they roll out the Gardiner-Rielly pairing (usually reserved for situations where they're desperate for a goal).

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Not gonna pretend to know what Babcock's gameplan is, but if Muzzin on the right doesn't work as well as they hope, Rielly could move to the right. He has some experience there and it's where he plays whenever they roll out the Gardiner-Rielly pairing (usually reserved for situations where they're desperate for a goal).

Yeah. I hope he won't be too stubborn about this, and won't try to force a square peg into a round hole if it doesn't work out.

MikeRahl

Oct 27, 2017
Some lady last week at work emailed the manager saying that she can't come to work because her apartment door was frozen stuck and can't leave her place. We almost died laughing.

Use that as an excuse.

I've got humidity issues in my house right now. My one door is frozen shut for the most part until the sun can get onto it around 1PM and the other door has been dicely lately. -15C is the sweet spot for me, this stretch of -40C has been killing me.

Yesterday I wanted to go outside and stretch my legs so walked and got a coffee from Tim's. It's about a 400M walk. The way there was fine... the way back was into the wind. I half jokingly said to the guy I went with we should get 2... one for the walk and one to pop into the microwave when we get back to the office. We made it about half way before we had to duck into a building to thaw out a bit, but luckily the coffee was still at least lukewarm when we made it back to our desks.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
KH3 looks just awful, I can't believe people like that. Other than huge Disney fans I don't get the appeal at all, I tried watching someone streaming it and for the 20 minutes I watched there was super long cutscene of that really rough JRPG "everyone repeating themselves and using awkwardly long phrasing to ensure the english dub matches the japanese" variety we used to pretend to love in the 90s, walk 10 steps, another longer cutscene of just gibberish where the end bosses teleport in to threaten the heroes then just leave because whatever, then a big fight that he won by using an ultimate spell of some kind and mashing attack a few times - it was over in seconds and he was playing on the hardest difficulty. Then he ran through a forest until another cutscene started.

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
KH3 looks just awful, I can't believe people like that. Other than huge Disney fans I don't get the appeal at all, I tried watching someone streaming it and for the 20 minutes I watched there was super long cutscene of that really rough JRPG "everyone repeating themselves and using awkwardly long phrasing to ensure the english dub matches the japanese" variety we used to pretend to love in the 90s, walk 10 steps, another longer cutscene of just gibberish where the end bosses teleport in to threaten the heroes then just leave because whatever, then a big fight that he won by using an ultimate spell of some kind and mashing attack a few times - it was over in seconds and he was playing on the hardest difficulty. Then he ran through a forest until another cutscene started.
that's the appeal of it, JRPG schlock with Disney characters.

I played the first 2 and will probably end up playing this one too (wife wants to get it). Definitely over hyped but they are ok games.

Silex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WTF, man. I thought you were cool...

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Some lady last week at work emailed the manager saying that she can't come to work because her apartment door was frozen stuck and can't leave her place. We almost died laughing.

Use that as an excuse.

That's damn good, I did miss a day of work years ago when the pipes burst in my apartment building. I shower in the morning, and I'm just not going to go to work without a shower lol.

WTF, man. I thought you were cool...

We both know no one has ever thought that ;)

This cold snap has reminded me of one of my biggest winter related pet peeves - when people use the windchill number as the actual temperature. A coworker was talking about her car starting in this "-50 degree weather" and I just sighed.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Today has been awfully cold. I wasn't expecting it to get this chilly. It's making me actually miss summer, which has no hockey and is often too warm for me.

I lost my gloves last year, and keep forgetting to buy more when I'm at a store, then realize it when my hands are freezing. Can't be good for my eczema.

Fall is the best season, right when summer starts to blend into it.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who doesn't think fall is the best season needs to be watched carefully because they can't be trusted.

Best temps.
Looks great.
No bugs.
No concerns with road conditions.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Anyone who doesn't think fall is the best season needs to be watched carefully because they can't be trusted.

Best temps.
Looks great.
No bugs.

This. Fall is the best by far. It's too bad it's so short.

Don't forget Halloween and horror movies as well.

Just got home from class and donating blood afterwards. Time to hibernate and avoid the outdoors.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017

Best temps.
Looks great.
No bugs.
Winter here in NYC is basically fall. Its usually in the 30s and 40s and if it snows it melts in 2 days. Theres only a couple days where its actually cold.

megachao24

Oct 25, 2017
Dallas Stars vs Buffalo Sabres

10 days off, now back to watching mediocre-to-poop tier hockey by the Dallast Shitstars.

rashbeep

Oct 27, 2017

Best temps.
Looks great.
No bugs.

i don't even think we got one in toronto this year lol

but yes i would like to move to a place that has fall year round

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
We'll never get something as moronic as he Hall and Subban trades in quick succession.

Status
Not open for further replies.