• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Has Creeper gone too far?

• Yes

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • Definitely

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • No...lol jk, yeah

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Always

Votes: 30 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
BLZeugu.jpg

PREVIOUSLY ON NHL-ERA...

Five times a day I get a thread update about this place and I just say WTF. The forum updates are fucking horse-shit, I don't know how else to put it. The thread is ok. But lack of a reload button on the bottom of the page and giant purple banner on mobile are terrible.

We are a volume driven forum, and our features aren't getting it done. It's embarrassing, and no one writes it. Write it!

This 'upgrade' features are not good enough. They're not good enough for me, they're not good enough for the owner whoever that is, and they're certainly not good enough for the thread poster who I can't speak for, but it's not good enough for the job he's done. But we've had meeting after meeting after meeting. The accountability is not there. These website guys were signed to big contracts because they were the third- and sixth-leading coders in the business over the past five years. They get their money, we expect them to not be outcoded every update. And if they were as good as they've been in the past we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I am sick and tired and listening to bloggers and others talking about Discord, fallout, zroid, or that guy from Finland, pick a guy. We're just too good. The posters deserve more and the owner deserves more. And I share that opinion with the owner, the lurkers deserve better and Leafs fans and Oilers fans aren't getting it done. Until they do we aren't going to be good enough.

January OT better pick it up, and fast.

...AND NOW.

Major Events:
  • January 1 - Winter Classic at Notre Dame Stadium, Bruins vs. Blackhawks
  • January 25-26 - All-Star Game at SAP Center
  • February 23 - Stadium Series at Lincoln Financial Field, Penguins vs. Flyers

Schedule:

Thanks to Cake Boss for the title, holiday for the team graphics, and CreeperBlocks for nothing.

OP
OP
Quick

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
ERA has this neat threadmarking feature that essentially bookmarks a post. Gonna mess with it throughout this month if I remember it.

Could be handy.

Oct 25, 2017
Guys

John Tavares still plays for the Leafs :D

Anyone still care about the Winter Classic? I just had to look to see who is playing in it......

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
October was playoffs.
November was no playoffs.
December was playoffs.

So I'll just skip January Canucks games where Markstrom comes back down to earth, Boeser hits a cold streak, Edler and Tanev both sustain injuries keeping them out weeks and the rest of our defence continues to play hockey as if they're the sweepers for the opponent's curling team.

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017
How's baby/toddler doing? Taking up more of your time these days? Creeper paying child support?

He's doing great, but he's a handful and it's tough to find time to watch any games. We're actually on day 2 of potty training, which is going well. Only two puddles total on the floor and all poop has gone in the toilet. So in other words, he's already more advanced than the average Kings fan.

And not only has Creeper not sent a single child support check, but he hasn't even made one court date.

illmatic

Oct 25, 2017
Nucks playoff drive is into January, fam! Not sure how much longer this is gonna go because it seems pretty clear Markstrom is keeping this house of cards together. >_>

Let's go!

Serpico99

Oct 29, 2017
NYC
What up, will the Bruins trade to add a 3C and a real winger for Krejci? Nah but the Oilers will make a splash... like a belly flop in the trade market.

Oct 26, 2017
Brand new year, same old misery

Also, someone apparently thought it was a good idea to have a hockey game at 11:30am

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
He's doing great, but he's a handful and it's tough to find time to watch any games. We're actually on day 2 of potty training, which is going well. Only two puddles total on the floor and all poop has gone in the toilet. So in other words, he's already more advanced than the average Kings fan.

And not only has Creeper not sent a single child support check, but he hasn't even made one court date.
Wow Creeper really is a piece of crap

Status
Not open for further replies.