• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Has Creeper gone too far?

• Yes

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • Definitely

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • No...lol jk, yeah

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Always

Votes: 30 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
PRINCE FILIP!!!!!!!!!!

AromaticPolishedBlackfish-size_restricted.gif

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Regarding Romanov, he was considered a far reach from pretty much every single person outside the Habs organization. Then he made his Russian team at 18, which is apparently a rarity, and then had a killer WJC. His play picked up, but he was never considered a high end talent, and even after this WJ I don't consider him a top prospect.

I'm sad for the fairweather Habs fans in here, because it's a very good season right now. They play exciting hockey and never give up. Sure they lack high-end talent, but they're fast and they play fun hockey.

But yeah, I wish we had a Petterson, a McDavid or another one of those really talented kids who'll never win anything because they play in a shitty town
This. Habs this season are more fun to watch than the last few years teams, they'e competing every night, and you know they can claw back. Considering this season was suppose to be a tanking season, I'm pretty pleased with the one ice result, it's a completely different temp to last season.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
User warned: Inappropriate language.
This is the first time I am checking the score and hoping they are losing, making this a 9, 10, or 11 game losing streak could only increase the chances of sending this fucking tard of a coach back to Europe or bangaledesh or where the fuck he was coaching before.

Heretic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is the first time I am checking the score and hoping they are losing, making this a 9, 10, or 11 game losing streak could only increase the chances of sending this fucking tard of a coach back to Europe or bangaledesh or where the fuck he was coaching before.
C-c-c-c-combo BREAKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

19 & 21

Oct 25, 2017

And he hit 4 posts last night too

This team is blueballs and the goalies are the foot perpetually kicking them every night

Oct 26, 2017

Would not be shocking news to me that Subban is playing hurt, as I suspected that he had been playing hurt well before he was placed on IR.

Can't find footage of it, but I recall him grabbing at the back of one of his legs during a game right before he got shelved, so maybe there's something going on there.

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"The only numbers that matter are where you're at in the standings, right?" Domi said when asked if he looks at numbers a lot. "Individual stats are the most overrated thing in sports. I don't think it does anyone any good. If you're doing well, you're doing well. If you're doing not well, then you find ways to do well. So break it down and keep it as simple as possible. If you're not scoring, then find ways to do other things to help the team out and that's all you can do."

This sounds like prime contract talk counter-arguements lol. Or perhaps Domi is a believer in Well/60.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
dUe tO PoPuLaR DeMaNd, We bRoUgHt nAvIgAtIoN BuTtOnS To tHe mObIlE, eXcEpT We pUt tHeM At tHe tOp sO NoBoDy cAn aCcEsS ThEm. LoVe eRa sTaFf

mocking-spongebob.jpg

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, look on the bright side, we now have a refresh button on the forums!

PUT IT AT THE FUCKING BOTTOM WHERE WE CAN ACTUALLY REACH IT WITH OUR HANDS, AND GET RID OF THE QUICK JUMP BULLSHIT, PUT THE 4 BOARDS ON SCREEN TO ACCESS DIRECTLY.

HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT.

Pierre Dorion is managing the site I swear.

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
PUT IT AT THE FUCKING BOTTOM WHERE WE CAN ACTUALLY REACH IT WITH OUR HANDS, AND GET RID OF THE QUICK JUMP BULLSHIT, PUT THE 4 BOARDS ON SCREEN TO ACCESS DIRECTLY.

HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT.

honestly! They had mobile nav figured out fairly well in the previous design. This current redesign is still playing catch-up. I guess Prominent Members™ have four paws like Creeper.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017

"There are certain expectations and values that we have established for our players that define our culture," said Kekalainen. "An incident occurred in which Sergei failed to meet those expectations and values, so we made the decision that he would not be with the team for tonight's game. This is an internal matter and we will have no further comment at this time."

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017

HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT.

The Era team have taken your feedback into consideration and recommend you hold your phone upside down.

Edit: Woah at the Bob thing.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Damn poor Columbus. We don't know how much of what's going on is maybe on the team or org but it sure feels like it's just shitty luck they have two guys in that situation who simply want to leave and it's an impossible spot for the franchise considering the standings/their market etc.

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
Canucks are back tonight and if Wednesday's lines are any indication, Green learned his lesson in Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.