• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Has Creeper gone too far?

• Yes

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • Definitely

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • No...lol jk, yeah

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Always

Votes: 30 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
No need to educate you guys obviously but....a worthwhile footnote might be that the Sens don't have their 1st rd pic?
Hawks or Kings could get Hughes...
source.gif

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
As soon as the first period ended 13-1 or whatever it was, I figured it was over. Hart played well tonight.

My promise to myself as a huge Montreal fan in the beginning of the year: Order an autenthic Montreal jersey if they go to playoffs this year.

However, as a huge Montreal fan and seeing the team as exciting and fun as it is this year, I frankly don't care about wether we win or not. This is the first time in Y E A R S that I do my best to catch all the games I can, every week. And I live in Sweden lol.

Just ordered a Kotkaniemi Home jersey, $50 Shipping.
Its worth it.
That's awesome, I've contemplated getting a Kotka jersey, but I'm concerned he'll change his jersey number. Are you a native of Sweden or just moved there?

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Man, the Flames have become scary good. I didn't pay close attention to them, and didn't realize how great Rittich's record was, or how much he'd played, until I read the heartwarming story about his autistic brother meeting the Flames' mascot.

I don't watch many out of market games because most are blacked out. Just parts of whatever Sportsnet airs nationally.

Deleted member 4375

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, the Flames have become scary good. I didn't pay close attention to them, and didn't realize how great Rittich's record was, or how much he'd played, until I read the heartwarming story about his autistic brother meeting the Flames' mascot.

I don't watch many out of market games because most are blacked out. Just parts of whatever Sportsnet airs nationally.
It's almost as if there are other teams than the Leafs that exist.

Last edited:

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
All the wild card teams won tonight (except the Oilers). Keep up the good work Avalanche, Blues, Ducks, Stars, and Wild.

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
That's awesome, I've contemplated getting a Kotka jersey, but I'm concerned he'll change his jersey number. Are you a native of Sweden or just moved there?
Im a native of Sweden! Everyone of my friends etc find it very strange that I've chosen Montreal as my team as we really don't have any Swedish players. For a great stretch we only had De La Rose which was pretty mediocre too.

From the others that asked me earlier, didn't get the shirt + shipping for $50, only the shipping to Sweden was $50 and the jersey was $149 I believe :p

The game yesterday was soulcrushing, awesome goal by Domi though!

BlackFyre

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can we agree that the biggest con artist in the NHL is William Nylander?
He just robbed the Leafs and their naive GM of 6.9 mil

Watch this move be the one that kills the Leafs.

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
I get the feeling the lottery will probably go similar to last year, where two teams in the 3-10 range end up winning and moving way up. Then the league will cave and change the lottery again because darlings like LA and Chicago finally had the chance for the first time in literally ever to get a top-3 draft pick and chance happened to get in their way.

I base this on nothing in particular.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Let's try:

Kapanen - Matthews - Marner
Johnsson - Tavares - Nylander
Marleau - Kadri - Hyman
Moore (Lindholm instead, I guess) - Gauthier - Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.