• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Has Creeper gone too far?

• Yes

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • Definitely

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • No...lol jk, yeah

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Always

Votes: 30 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 12950

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
About time, though if McDavid hasn't fired his agent yet he should get around to doing that too.

I'm going to guess the next (non-interim) Oilers GM is going to be Ralph Krueger because they love recycling guys.

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
The trade deadline is rapidly approaching so come February I'll post a trade every few days to inspire Jim Benning.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is at least the third or fourth time I've posted this, but it really shows you all you need to know about Chiarelli. He's incompetent. Clearly one of those guys who is stuck in the 1990's mindset.

Imagine trading Seguin for garbage because he doesnt fit your "culture". Imagine being visibly shaken when you cant sign Horton. Imagine.

He'll never get another GM job in the NHL.

terrordactyl

Oct 25, 2017
LOL Edmonton what a disaster, like we didn't know already, who signed off on that goalie signing. I imagine McTavish feverishly thinking "this is the one, we let him do this and he's gone!" What a mess all around, glad to see Connor lose all the time tho

And Keith Gretzky gets the reins temporarily? Lol wut, OK

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
How the fuck was he allowed to sign Koskinen to that contract days before being fired? The entire organization needs to be teared down, nothing will change if he's just replaced with a yes man.

HulkMansfield

Dec 29, 2017
This is at least the third or fourth time I've posted this, but it really shows you all you need to know about Chiarelli. He's incompetent. Clearly one of those guys who is stuck in the 1990's mindset.

Imagine trading Seguin for garbage because he doesnt fit your "culture". Imagine being visibly shaken when you cant sign Horton. Imagine.

He'll never get another GM job in the NHL.

Holy shit. This video would have been enough for me to never sign him. Trading away Seguin was almost as dumb as trading away Hall

Red_

Oct 26, 2017

Time to bring out my old baby

kevin_wine_by_fire.gif

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
I would say Chiapet finally takes top spot, he was dealt such a good hand and threw it all away. I wonder why McDavid's mindset will be going forward.

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe he signed a back up goalie to a dumb contract just a few days ago too.

Basically a big 'fuck you and good luck' to the organisation.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
I would like to believe there's no possible way Chi works again in any significant role, but this is the old boys club so I'm expecting him to be snagged up anytime

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017

I would love to see this, but would hate it for the lady since I know that conservative fucktown will kill the poor girl before she even starts.

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
Gillis is too new-school and not shit for Edmonton. Doubt he lands there. I could totally see Hunter in Edmonton.

Status
Not open for further replies.