• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
This Kuballs guy is amazing. Saw him in person fuck the SNES up last Tuesday and now he's fucking up the Laffs.

Deleted member 54580

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 7, 2019
Man, I've been feeling lately that the leafs might not get the chance to loose to Boston in the first round this year... 😒

megachao24

Oct 25, 2017
Dallas Stars at Minnesota Wild
Stephen Johns returns after 22 months of PTSD. Miro and Faksa out. Some AHLer I never heard before playing with Benn and Seguin.
This team is dumb.

Oct 25, 2017
Fantanberg apparently thinks scooping a bouncing puck to a teammate, when a pass along the ice would be an option, is somehow the preferable choice. Every. Goddamn. Time

- Boeser sucks
- Myers still sucks

Last edited:

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Dem Shorks 🦈🦈🦈

wvxEiQQ.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Canucks dominate the Shorks to take sole custody of 1st in the Pacific...while effectively still 1 or 2 losses away from being out of the playoffs again. Incredible.

Sharks you are fucking embarrassing. Thornton continues to show his ass, doing stupid, angry shit as the chance of a championship is reduced to zero.

joe-thornton-2019-44.jpg

The blank, soulless stare of a man who is skating om borrowed time.

"There's a perception that the Canucks are a two-line team. I don't see it. They got secondary scoring tonight from both Loui Eriksson and Tanner Pearson"

Someone tell Burke those are Bo Horvat's 2nd line wingers.

Also:
- Boeser looks like trash when away from Petey and JT
- Virtanen thriving meanwhile
- Pearson led all forwards in ice time. 25 points in 24 games
- Qughes' playmaking keeps getting better. Eventually they'll start capitalizing on his feeds maybe

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Last game before the break against a division rival that is poor 5v5, and the Sharks manage 7 shots in 2 periods. The team is done and they can't even blow it up.

Just look at their team ranks: 27th in goals for and 30th in shots per game. 28th in goals allowed despite being 9th in shots allowed. Their power play is 25th though their PK is first.

The coach that oversaw this is now in charge of Vegas. Canucks may just back into the playoffs due to their division.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Kadri wanted to rip off Joe's ugly ass beard in the last game but the officials robbed us of the opportunity to be rid of that eyesore.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe the most important game yet for the Rangers this season tonight. The Blue Jackets are 8 points ahead of the Rangers going into tonight, but the Rangers also have 3 games in hand on them.

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
The audio on NBC has been fucked up since the end of the 2nd period so there's no commentary right now, just the sounds of the game. Pretty great.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Not sure I could hate Marchand more than I do, he's such a gutless rat who happens to be incredibly talented

PCfromNYC

Oct 25, 2017
The Flyers comeback where they were down 3-0 in the series and then 3-0 in the game should've won. That was way better IMHO.

Oct 27, 2017

😭😭😭.

Honest to god I remember it like it was yesterday. The bar went from loud chatty "we got this in the bag" to dead fucking silence. You could hear a pin drop.

Literally the only person in the bar including staff that said anything was this loud trashy Sens fan woman (like why was she even there) laughing and talking shit after the game was over and everyone quietly shuffled out.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
😭😭😭.

Honest to god I remember it like it was yesterday. The bar went from loud chatty "we got this in the bag" to dead fucking silence. You could hear a pin drop.

Literally the only person in the bar including staff that said anything was this loud trashy Sens fan woman (like why was she even there) laughing and talking shit after the game was over and everyone quietly shuffled out.

I had a work meeting. I went into it when it was 5-2 going "man fuck the Leafs they're gonna do it. Oh well".

my face when the meeting ended and I checked the score was thirteen levels of disbelief

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
Appreciate Soc keeping my name off those reactions.

(I don't remember if I ever said anything)

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I think we can all agree that game evokes nothing but positive memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.