• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
💯. He thought so too I could hear him.

That was a lot of fun actually.

Also I can't get over these pads. He better wear them for the rest of the season.

u0Q0CcO.jpg

Last edited:

calder

Oct 25, 2017
💯. He thought so too I could hear him.

That was a lot of fun actually.

Also I can't get over these pads. He better wear them for the rest of the season.

u0Q0CcO.jpg

Those are fantastic

In other gear news, I'm trying to convince my nieces and nephews that the Bauer Nexus ADV is not a gimmick and that every real player needs one today. Let's see if I can get my brother to drop another stack on sticks this year lol.

maxresdefault.jpg

Heretic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Those are fantastic

In other gear news, I'm trying to convince my nieces and nephews that the Bauer Nexus ADV is not a gimmick and that every real player needs one today. Let's see if I can get my brother to drop another stack on sticks this year lol.

maxresdefault.jpg
That's breaking at the first chop lol

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
Billie Joe probably realized he was on a live broadcast early on, and decided to just say fuck it and kept going.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully other teams look at the All Star game as an exhibition and not an accurate representation of skill. Qughes isn't that good and shouldn't be defended against or hit hard.

Oct 25, 2017
That first MET/ATL game was a special kind of slow and shitty. No one wanted to look like they were trying. The other two games actually had some effort and entertainment, though

Hopefully other teams look at the All Star game as an exhibition and not an accurate representation of skill. Qughes isn't that good and shouldn't be defended against or hit hard.
He's terrible. I've always said this

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
Back to real hockey. We got playoff races to tend to.

Although I gotta admit, I don't mind this all-star format. For decades they've tried a variety of all-star formats and failed miserably, but I think 3 on 3 is fun to watch. It is part of the real game, and the players seem to take it a bit more serious than the usual friendly get together fun skate that normally ruins all star games.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
It's nice of the league to give other teams a week head start before the Avs start back up again

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
Not many teams have made it into the playoffs after being out by the ASG, IIRC. Leafs have an uphill battle ahead. Dunno if we got what it takes :(

nevertheless, go leafs go!

Oct 26, 2017
I just realized that when the Preds miss the playoffs, they will have been as shitty for almost as long as the ~20 month period where they were worth something.

Status
Not open for further replies.