• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
What do you propose it'll take to get the Wings back into shape?
Ejecting all the D except for Cholowski, Green, and Hronek. Kronwall is on one knee, Ericsson has never been good, Daley is just so mediocre and old, if we could magically reduce Dekeyser's salary by 2 mil a season I'd keep him. The forward group needs some actual consistent skill and goal scorers. I'd keep Larkin, Bertuzzi, AA, Mantha, and Zadina. Everyone else can go. We need a younger solid starting goalie and a cheap reliable back up. Can't believe we're paying Bernier 3 million dollars a season!! Backups should be making no more than 2 mil and preferably I'd take one at 1 mil and have a starter around 6.

Oh, and Yzerman needs to take over as GM and clean house. Holland is too "boys club" to get rid of the old garbage and Blashill is a bad coach.

Oct 28, 2017
Ejecting all the D except for Cholowski, Green, and Hronek. Kronwall is on one knee, Ericsson has never been good, Daley is just so mediocre and old, if we could magically reduce Dekeyser's salary by 2 mil a season I'd keep him. The forward group needs some actual consistent skill and goal scorers. I'd keep Larkin, Bertuzzi, AA, Mantha, and Zadina. Everyone else can go. We need a younger solid starting goalie and a cheap reliable back up. Can't believe we're paying Bernier 3 million dollars a season!! Backups should be making no more than 2 mil and preferably I'd take one at 1 mil and have a starter around 6.

Oh, and Yzerman needs to take over as GM and clean house. Holland is too "boys club" to get rid of the old garbage and Blashill is a bad coach.

That's a solid assessment. I live around Detroit, and Howard is still treated like a legend around here, but you're right in saying that he's getting long in the tooth. When we're getting schooled 6-1 by the f'n Panthers of all teams, something is wrong. Howie has this horrible habit of letting a goal in, getting distracted, and throwing the entire latter half of the game afterwards.

I hear the Wild is looking to trade Dubnyk soon...

We should be getting both Kuffner and Hirose on the ice this season. They'll definitely liven up our offense, especially with Larkin recovered. Both are solid scores from what I've read, and the Leafs have apparently been after Hirose for years.

But yeah, get Blashill and Holland the f outta there, slap Yzerman where he belongs, and reinvent the Wings again just like in the late 90's.

Oct 26, 2017
Here I am at 9PM to watch these assclowns on Fox Sports TN tell me how the Preds are an elite team going on a bad stretch.

And watch the fucking Ducks.

And Cody McLeod.

I should go to bed.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Price finally passes Plante for sole possession of goalie wins in Habs history. Great to see him do it in a meaningful game where he was the main reason they won. Well deserved.

lamaroo

Oct 25, 2017
Price finally passes Plante for sole possession of goalie wins in Habs history. Great to see him do it in a meaningful game where he was the main reason they won. Well deserved.

Majority of the Habs were pretty bad that game, not a good sign.

Probably BGallys worst game, but at least they won.

Oct 26, 2017
Motherfuckers do you see this guy

do you know who this is?

05VVWlc.png

that's right

it's Max Domi

zOFMah4.png

and you know what he does?

that's right he scores goals

he smells nice
9ehme2Q.png

he talks shit

TjQdTEx.png

is he perfect?
no
does he want brown people deported?
maybe

but look at that smile and tell me he isn't the greatest of all time

just try me

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Majority of the Habs were pretty bad that game, not a good sign.

Probably BGallys worst game, but at least they won.
Their play recently isn't encouraging at all, it's like they're aware of much each game matters and falling to that pressure. I'm fully expecting them to not make it based on their play the last couple of weeks. Price might just drag them into the post season.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Motherfuckers do you see this guy

do you know who this is?

05VVWlc.png

that's right

it's Max Domi

zOFMah4.png

and you know what he does?

that's right he scores goals

he smells nice
9ehme2Q.png

he talks shit

TjQdTEx.png

is he perfect?
no
does he want brown people deported?
maybe

but look at that smile and tell me he isn't the greatest of all time

just try me

how much time did you spend on this post

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Unfuckingbelievable

Just dumbfounded by how stupid that was. Give up a point with 5 seconds to go. I hope Maurice strangles someone with a skate lace in the dressing room

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Don't want to downplay the homophobia that came out of this whole ordeal. When it seemed like it was definitely what was said there were a lot of people on Twitter asking what the big deal was / defending it and all that. But the prevailing thought now is that the slur was not actually said by anyone and it was the "Rag it" that came from the Tampa bench picked up right after Rielly said Fuck. I too at first thought it was just fans not wanting it to be true and stretching to find a similar word but you can later hear "Rag, rag, rag" as the forechecking Tampa player steals the puck. Which fits the context of term.

Yep

When Flintor posted the slowed down video it was obvious. There were two voices, and his extended clip also had the part where someone says rag it three times.

I thought it was silly at first too. Wondered what the fuck rag it was. It seemed like people were wishing it to be true and making up a word.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
It blows my mind that people don't know what ragging the puck is or why someone would tell a PKer to do it. It's like a fan saying they've never heard a player yelling wheel wheel when a teammate picks up the puck with speed and a guy is right behind him. It's such an old, established expression my coach would yell it at us in midget like 30 years ago lol.

Anyway fuck this Jets team for the dumbest self own of the season. Just stunned over that shit.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Huh so tie game less than 10 seconds to go and Ehlers does a spinorama at the Sharks blue line (?) forcing everyone to hold up and then Myers pinches (??) and Copp whiffs a one timer so badly the Sharks get a 2 on 1 on Kulikov (he's on with Myers?!) and Hellebuyck can't come up with a save like he hasn't all year and Jets give up go ahead goal with 3 fucking seconds to go ha ha ha
tumblr_ofpaa23RD31vt3qqlo2_250.gif