• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CreeperBlocks

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT OKAY LET'S GO

YOU KIDS KNOW I'M ALL ABOUT RESPECTIN' THE GAME. WELL, LET ME TELL YOU FOLKS ABOUT THE CARABINER HURRYGAMES.

THEY'RE A BUNCH OF NO-GOOD, HOTDOGGIN', NO-GOOD, NO-GOOD BUNCH OF JERKS, EH. MAKES SENSE WITH 'EM BEIN' AN AMERICAN TEAM. YOU SEE WHAT THEIR MASCOT LOOKS LIKE? A DARN PIG. KIDS, MAKE SURE YOUR MASCOT ISN'T A PIG. THAT'S DISRESPECTIN' THE GAME. GET A GOOD CANADIAN MASCOT LIKE SOMETHIN' WHITE, LIKE A POLAR BEAR. IF YA WANNA BE REAL SPOOKY, JUST GET A GUY TO WEAR WHITE ROBES AN' PRETEND TO BE A GHOST. BET HE CAN SCARE GUYS LIKE P.K. SUBBAN OR WAYNE SIMMONDS OR SETH JONES, EH. KIDS, GO OUT THERE AN' WEAR WHITE ROBES AN' BE EACH OTHER'S MASCOTS. IT'S LIKE HALLOWEEN, EH.

SPEAKIN' OF DISRESPECTIN' THE GAME, YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT CANADIAN PLAYERS PLAYIN' FOR CANADIAN TEAMS. YOU KNOW, I'M REAL DISAPPOINTED THAT THE TORONNAH MAPLE LEAFS AIN'T STOCKED UP ON CANADIANS, ESPECIALLY GOOD ONTARIO KIDS, AT THE DEADLINE. KIDS, WHEN YOU'RE ALL RUNNIN' TEAMS, DON'T BE A NERD, GET CANADIAN PLAYERS.

ANYWAY, LET ME TELL YOU KIDS A STORY: I WAS IN THE BATHROOM WASHIN' MY HANDS, WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN, THE CORONARY HOBBLEGAINS DECIDED TO CELEBRATE INSIDE A BATHROOM STALL. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY DISRESPECTFUL TO EVERYONE USIN' THE BATHROOM. I WAS REAL STEAMED ABOUT IT. ALL OF A SUDDEN, A BUNCH OF GOOD CANADIAN KIDS RAN INSIDE THE STALL AN' STARTED SINGIN' THE NATIONAL ANTHEM. I STARTED TEARIN' UP, I WAS REAL PROUD, EH. AN' THEY DIDN'T DO NO JERK CELEBRATIONS. ANYWAY, THE COLDBREW SUGARCANES WERE REAL EMBARRASSED AN' RAN BACK TO VIRGINIA, WHERE THEY TURNED OUT TO BE COMMIES. THEY EVEN FORGOT TO WASH THEIR HANDS.

THOSE GOOD CANADIAN KIDS REMINDED ME OF BOBBY ORR. GOD LOVE 'EM.

giphy.gif

Schedules:

Thanks to for the title Lone_Prodigy , holiday for the team graphics,

Last edited:
OP
OP
CreeperBlocks

CreeperBlocks

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Leafs, preds, Jets, flames... which "contender" and first round loser will be the biggest upset to national media types who only half pay attention to all 31 teams?

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would have generously described Richardson as our 3rd line centre. To give him 4 goals is rofl worthy.

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT OKAY LET'S GO

YOU KIDS KNOW I'M ALL ABOUT RESPECTIN' THE GAME. WELL, LET ME TELL YOU FOLKS ABOUT THE CARABINER HURRYGAMES.

THEY'RE A BUNCH OF NO-GOOD, HOTDOGGIN', NO-GOOD, NO-GOOD BUNCH OF JERKS, EH. MAKES SENSE WITH 'EM BEIN' AN AMERICAN TEAM. YOU SEE WHAT THEIR MASCOT LOOKS LIKE? A DARN PIG. KIDS, MAKE SURE YOUR MASCOT ISN'T A PIG. THAT'S DISRESPECTIN' THE GAME. GET A GOOD CANADIAN MASCOT LIKE SOMETHIN' WHITE, LIKE A POLAR BEAR. IF YA WANNA BE REAL SPOOKY, JUST GET A GUY TO WEAR WHITE ROBES AN' PRETEND TO BE A GHOST. BET HE CAN SCARE GUYS LIKE P.K. SUBBAN OR WAYNE SIMMONDS OR SETH JONES, EH. KIDS, GO OUT THERE AN' WEAR WHITE ROBES AN' BE EACH OTHER'S MASCOTS. IT'S LIKE HALLOWEEN, EH.

SPEAKIN' OF DISRESPECTIN' THE GAME, YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT CANADIAN PLAYERS PLAYIN' FOR CANADIAN TEAMS. YOU KNOW, I'M REAL DISAPPOINTED THAT THE TORONNAH MAPLE LEAFS AIN'T STOCKED UP ON CANADIANS, ESPECIALLY GOOD ONTARIO KIDS, AT THE DEADLINE. KIDS, WHEN YOU'RE ALL RUNNIN' TEAMS, DON'T BE A NERD, GET CANADIAN PLAYERS.

ANYWAY, LET ME TELL YOU KIDS A STORY: I WAS IN THE BATHROOM WASHIN' MY HANDS, WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN, THE CORONARY HOBBLEGAINS DECIDED TO CELEBRATE INSIDE A BATHROOM STALL. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY DISRESPECTFUL TO EVERYONE USIN' THE BATHROOM. I WAS REAL STEAMED ABOUT IT. ALL OF A SUDDEN, A BUNCH OF GOOD CANADIAN KIDS RAN INSIDE THE STALL AN' STARTED SINGIN' THE NATIONAL ANTHEM. I STARTED TEARIN' UP, I WAS REAL PROUD, EH. AN' THEY DIDN'T DO NO JERK CELEBRATIONS. ANYWAY, THE COLDBREW SUGARCANES WERE REAL EMBARRASSED AN' RAN BACK TO VIRGINIA, WHERE THEY TURNED OUT TO BE COMMIES. THEY EVEN FORGOT TO WASH THEIR HANDS.

THOSE GOOD CANADIAN KIDS REMINDED ME OF BOBBY ORR. GOD LOVE 'EM.

giphy.gif

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm convinced the Coyotes are cursed. I had them as a dark horse playoff team this year. Then they got decimated by injuries and that went down the drain. Then suddenly they took advantage of a weak Western Conference and clawed back up in the standings, now only a point or two out of the playoffs. And then......Stepan, their de facto 1C, appears to blow out his knee last night. What an absolutely brutal string of luck.

OP
OP
CreeperBlocks

CreeperBlocks

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I'm convinced the Coyotes are cursed. I had them as a dark horse playoff team this year. Then they got decimated by injuries and that went down the drain. Then suddenly they took advantage of a weak Western Conference and clawed back up in the standings, now only a point or two out of the playoffs. And then......Stepan, their de facto 1C, appears to blow out his knee last night. What an absolutely brutal string of luck.

what happens if we move them to an Actual market

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Last night's game sucked but hopefully the Leafs getting absolutely embarrassed will be a good lesson 🤔

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
OHHHHH THANK FUCKIIINNNGGGG GODDDDDDD

PARYTY AT MY FUCING HOUSE]]]

BRING HOOKERS AND BEERS. WERE GETTING HIV TONIGHHHTTT!!!!!

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
middle-finger-picture-id641091926

FUCKKK YOUUUU GUY BOUCHHERRR YOU FUCKING TURD, FUCK YOUR SHITTY 11-7 BULLSHIT, FUCK YOUR STUPID ASS CODY CECI, BEN HARPUR, ZACK SMITH TOM PYATT THOMPSON DUMONT LOVING DUMBASS SELF, FUCK YOUR DEFENSIZE ZONE STRUCTURE, FUCK YOUR SHITTY PK, FUCK YOUR EXCUSES, FUCK YOUR SCAR AND FUCK YOUR USELESS PSYCHOLOGY DEGREE, BACK TO THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE MUTHERFUCKAA

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Boucher was definitely not the problem in Ottawa but he wasn't a great coach either and he clearly wasn't the right choice for what they need going forward.

For Guy, at least he gets to cash a couple of months of cheques while chilling at home? He knew he wasn't getting an extension, so at least the shitty team did him the favour of giving him a bit of paid vacation.

calder

Oct 25, 2017

Oh god I don't even want to know why. Maybe the emergency is "Helle and Bross are feeling SO GOOD they wanted Comrie around to share the vibes"? Could that be it please?

No word on twitter yet but hopefully it's just Brossoit 'shitting his pants sick' and not an injury to one of the goalies during practice.

calder

Oct 25, 2017

HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah guys, after a fire sale that's lasted almost a year wherein I traded all the established (and expensive) top level talent on the team for 60 cents on the dollar and then fired the head coach for not being able to make the AHL caliber squad that's left a winner all the obstacles are gone! It's all up to you now, my work is done!

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Legit they could get beat by the Belleville team right now, and I legit would pay good money to see that game.

Morion is such a fucking buffoon Jesus the fucking the day he is gone I will lick a horses asshole.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
You know you are a piece of shit person when mother fucking MARC CRAWFORD looks and sounds more professional than you. MARC FUCKING CRAWFORD.

calder

Oct 25, 2017

Whatever happened to Helle was before practice so hopefully he's just under the weather.

Syrinx

Oct 25, 2017
Blues/Canes tonight. Two of the hottest teams in the league. Anxious but excited.