• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
S5QUtG9.gif

Alley Cat!

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Is he dumb? It seems like he got the size, speed and the soft hands to be dominant.
Honestly, it did seem like he was hockey dumb. You'd see flashes of good skill all over the ice (speed, shot, hands, size, etc) but he could never figure out how to get them all to work together. The last 2 weeks he has finally seemed to figure everything out.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
You Make My Dreams Come True is the Leafs goal song? What was their dream, not getting shut out?

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
Hey we didn't quit at least. But it's very troubling that we start so poorly. Against Tampa is one thing. But not against struggling teams.

I think it will take a miracle to win a series in the playoffs. Hopefully leafs start a hot streak going or something.

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
i wish the Leafs would play like they did in the third all game every game

Also casually letting the other team score 5 goals very quickly would be the other thing to work on

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Kreider-Zibanejad-Fast
Chytil-Strome-Namestnikov
Lemieux-Howden-Buchnevich
Vesey-Andersson-Nieves

Staal-Pionk
Skjei-DeAngelo
Smith-Shattenkirk

Lundqvist

Oct 25, 2017

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
Fact is leafs have a shitty habit of not starting on time. They can't afford to do that and win a playoff series. It just won't work. We can come back sometimes but you can't play every game like this.

I have been saying it all season, I don't think we're going far. I hope we do! And I think we have some of the pieces there to do some damage. But the way we play has been inconsistent and sloppy.

Hope we turn it around. But we've had waaaay too many "wake up call" games lately. I don't think they are waking up :(

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017
Dunno. He's been real bad since the trade deadline, too, so hopefully he has to sit for a couple of games and think about things.

Let me raise my hand and admit that I'm really biased for my team. And if a team member of the Leafs did something shitty or needed to get suspended I'd look for ways to defend him. I wouldn't post matter-of-factly like MetatronM did. It's something I need to improve. Because I could see Kadri doing something suspendable against Boston in the playoffs and the cognitive dissonance in my head going in overdrive.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Let me raise my hand and admit that I'm really biased for my team. And if a team member of the Leafs did something shitty or needed to get suspended I'd look for ways to defend him. I wouldn't post matter-of-factly like MetatronM did. It's something I need to improve. Because I could see Kadri doing something suspendable against Boston in the playoffs and the cognitive dissonance in my head going in overdrive.
On the flip side, the match penalty to Lemieux was complete bullshit. :D

Oct 25, 2017
This honesty and transparency is so refreshing that I promise not to totally use it against you when that exact scenario transpires in April. :)

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Congrats man!

And congrats to Bask on being a big brother!

Congrats Solo!

Congrats Bask!

Happy Birthday Marvie!

Congrats, she'll be the first woman to score 50 goals in the NHL

i'll keep my name tho

Congrats Solo, congrats Socreges, congrats Marvie, congrats everyone else for p'zone coming back

Thanks my dudes!

Congrats, Solo. We're also having a girl. They'll be in the same draft year

Awesome man, congrats to you too!