• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

megachao24

Oct 25, 2017
Stars win!

tumblr_nqk71f94nc1upe1ufo1_540.gif

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
When I followed gaming closely I remember Michael Pachter being the odd nerd / analyst guy who predicted sales for games and consoles, that was like 8-9 years ago. This is the first I've seen from him since

I don't know if this is representative of gaming in general or just himself now, but wow, go fuck yourself

Oct 26, 2017
Even in probable victory this team looks like crap. So many whiffed chances and Rinne looking like a pinball bumper for much of the game

When I followed gaming closely I remember Michael Pachter being the odd nerd / analyst guy who predicted sales for games and consoles, that was like 8-9 years ago. This is the first I've seen from him since

I don't know if this is representative of gaming in general or just himself now, but wow, go fuck yourself

What a stupid-ass tweet. Folks can't resist showing their whole ass on the internet.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
My heart goes out to the families and the Muslim community of New Zealand tonight for having to suffer from such a senseless act of terrorism... Sigh.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Havent been able to watch any games in a few weeks now but just caught TSN ripping on JOE. Was wondering why as I thought he was having a decent season and then they showed his last 15 games: 0 goals, 4 assists (all in 1 game). Woof.

Oct 25, 2017
Havent been able to watch any games in a few weeks now but just caught TSN ripping on JOE. Was wondering why as I thought he was having a decent season and then they showed his last 15 games: 0 goals, 4 assists (all in 1 game). Woof.
Just looked and Drouin is on pace for 66 points? That'd be a career high by a healthy margin. Good for him.
G0OD
F0R
J0E

im sorry i had to

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Haha for sure. No excuse really for going pointless in 14 of 15 games when making his salary.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Ayyyyyy he just randomly called a gas station in MTL on air asking if they had any gas for the Habs players because they look like they are "out of gas" from last night's performance.

He's actually having a conversation about gas with the gas station employees hahahahahaha

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oct 26, 2017
Lavy's postgame comment about Turris sure doesn't inspire confidence

Wonder how many people Poile will end up trading away from Lavy's doghouse before he starts wondering whether Lavy is the problem

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Duchene isn't cursed. I'd take him back this offseason. I also said the Avs should have traded for ROR this offseason and 19 & 21 laughed at me, I wonder how the Blues are doing, oh yeah they're in a playoff spot.

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
Duchene isn't cursed. I'd take him back this offseason. I also said the Avs should have traded for ROR this offseason and 19 & 21 laughed at me, I wonder how the Blues are doing, oh yeah they're in a playoff spot.
Blues are all in though. Their core is much older so this is them taking what might be their last shot with this core.

Avs are so much younger and have a top 5 centre on a sweetheart deal. Why take a first or second round exit this year when in a few years you could be a legitimate contender for the cup?

Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn you are the anti-19&21. Are you also kind to Wild fans and a big fan of Barrie's?

BTW Girard's goal 2 weeks ago was sweet. The kind of thing you hope he could do all the time but really can't

Silex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

It's funny how the Sens have to send out guys younger than any potential free agent to sell them on joining the team.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Kreider-Zibanejad-Vesey
Chytil-Strome-Namestnikov
Lemieux-Howden-Buchnevich
Brickley-Andersson-Fast

Skjei-Shattenkirk
Staal-Pionk
Smith-DeAngelo

Georgiev