• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
I hope that this supposed rift between Babcock and Dubas will force Babcock out soon. The organization can afford to take the L, and it's most important to have a good coach at this critical juncture. One who can work with the team.

Obviously more depth would go a big way on defence, same with more grit back there (and firing Zaitsev into the sun). But Babcock fails to get the most out of what he has and stymies it.

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://www.resetera.com/threads/va...1-steam-gog-egs-paradox-hardsuit-labs.106909/
Yoooooo

AEHy.gif

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Also Melnyk is on that bot shit again smh.

god this dude is a fucking walking testicle skin of embarrassment.

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
Just when you thought the deadline will be the end of the bullshit

Melnyk: hold my dollar no name beer

So basically

giphy.gif

Also, Eugene Melnyk has no right criticizing anyone, whether it's the Leafs or Ian Mendes(who is one of the classiest guys in Ottawa sports).

The Leafs may have no defence, but we don't have defence or offense or anything, the only thing we have going for us is that the Sens are a team. Can't wait till this buffoon goes bankrupt and has to sell the team.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
The day he sells or gets burried I suggest we have a Resetera party at my place.

Hookers and blow will be provided.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Melnyk is just a next level bad sports team owner.

EDIT: be that as it may, I fully support his absolutely hilarious trolling of the Leafs rebuild. Ottawa ain't making all those huge mistakes they made in Toronto!

Heretic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Trump/Russia Mueller investigation is apparently over. Nothing will come of it even if he was guilty.

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
👏👏👏

An actually good and not bullshit-Auston-"Both Sides"-Matthews-type response.

Exactly!

For a sport where players and pundits like to point out the raw human emotion on the ice, very few act like actual compassionate humans off of it especially on political fronts. A couple guys do charity work here and there.

Last edited:

Laille

Oct 25, 2017