- Oct 25, 2017
Nothing says Canada like Tim Hortons sponsoring a game between the team formerly known as the Atlanta Thrashers and the team formerly known as the Atlanta Flames in a football stadium (not soccer, nor American football) in the Prairies.
An outdoor game that didn't feature Chicago wasn't the only highlight of the NHL's first month:
- Toronto - Tavares kept his pants on and was named captain.
- Pittsburgh - somehow traded Gudbranson.
- Colorado - just call them the MacKinnons until Landeskog and Rantanen are back.
- St. Louis - they all went to the White House, and then Tarasenko got injured. Just saying...
- Winnipeg - their blueline is in such dire straits they picked up Sbisa.
- Edmonton - They won a trade.
- Los Angeles - This is aging well
- Vancouver - Eh...
Here be the Discord:
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.