• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
And so ends another shitty Saturday hockey game at Bridgestone.

Monday, they'll collect the other obligatory Detroit loss they're owed this season

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Ferraro said on Twitter that Draisaitl is better than Matthews and is getting attacked for it lol

Imagine thinking Matthews was the better player

JCizzle

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
That looks like the type of play you see multiple times throughout a game, he must have hit just right. Ughhhh.

Reven

Oct 25, 2017
Just a freak result from a rather normal check. That must feel awful for both teams.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Fucking garbage powerplays, pretty awful first considering Dallas played last night

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Byron is quite literally useless so far this season, no idea what's wrong with him. He has no speed left.

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017
Leafs are playing well but Philly got back into it once they almost immediately scored on their first power play.
I'm already sensing I'm going to be disappointed. Can't get over how overpaid the Leafs top forwards are.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Suzuki needs to be moved up the line, Lehkonen and Byron are dead weight

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Holy fuck this is frustrating, worse home PK in the league, 4 PPs and they get 1 good chance

edit : 🤡🤡🤡

cannot believe that was called a penalty shot what a garbage game

Last edited:

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
They better come out with their asses on fire, no excuse to get outplayed like this by Dallas

megachao24

Oct 25, 2017
Stars win!

tenor.gif

Oct 27, 2017
JOHNSSON!!!!
WOOOOOO!!!

Rushed a dinner and caught the last 5 mins of the 3rd, and the OT, and that stressful ass shootout.

edit: I love the 3v3 but my god it's like I don't breathe for 5 straight minutes.