• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
cut.jpg

Nothing says Canada like Tim Hortons sponsoring a game between the team formerly known as the Atlanta Thrashers and the team formerly known as the Atlanta Flames in a football stadium (not soccer, nor American football) in the Prairies.

An outdoor game that didn't feature Chicago wasn't the only highlight of the NHL's first month:
What does November bring? A return to earth for some, a rise to power for others? Will a coach be fired? A big contract jettisoned? Can my fantasy team beat up your fantasy team? Stay tuned!

Here be the Discord:

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
The allegiance list is hanging out with Byfuglien somewhere.

Oct 25, 2017
my canucks are taking the league by storm, finally horvat will reward my loyalty and let me photograph his post-coitus bedsheets

Dec 31, 2017
cut.jpg

Nothing says Canada like Tim Hortons sponsoring a game between the team formerly known as the Atlanta Thrashers and the team formerly known as the Atlanta Flames in a football stadium (not soccer, nor American football) in the Prairies.

An outdoor game that didn't feature Chicago wasn't the only highlight of the NHL's first month:
What does November bring? A return to earth for some, a rise to power for others? Will a coach be fired? A big contract jettisoned? Can my fantasy team beat up your fantasy team? Stay tuned!

Here be the Discord:

[Hidden content]

The allegiance list is hanging out with Byfuglien somewhere.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Same lineup is going to play for the Rangers tomorrow night in Nashville. That means Georgiev in net, no Mika Zibanejad or Jesper Fast, and Marc Staal as a healthy scratch for the 2nd game in a row. I believe that will make it the first game of the season where the entire lineup is identical two games in a row.

Deleted member 4375

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At this rate, the Jets will just have the entire Manitoba Moose D corps called up to the NHL. I don't know who they angered but the team seems utterly cursed with injuries and whatever the hell is going on with Byfuglien.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Rants is skating so hopefully he'll be back soon.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Another player from another team scores a goal.

Toronto Media: "Yes but how does this effect the Leafs?🤔"

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Well after 2 weeks of feeling really bad and now a week of being unable to sleep I was prescribed some antidepressants. I just thought being 46 years old and never having any sort of depression event that I know of it wouldn't be that but nothing else makes sense.

weeks of nothing being fun, terrible sleep, no energy, missing work and zero appetite. Man I hope these meds wok, or this sleep study finds something.

lamaroo

Oct 25, 2017
Well after 2 weeks of feeling really bad and now a week of being unable to sleep I was prescribed some antidepressants. I just thought being 46 years old and never having any sort of depression event that I know of it wouldn't be that but nothing else makes sense.

weeks of nothing being fun, terrible sleep, no energy, missing work and zero appetite. Man I hope these meds wok, or this sleep study finds something.

Damn man, hope they work for you. Let us know if your mood changes for the worse, we're always here to talk.