• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Whopping 3 shots in the 1st period for the Hawks and they were all from the 4th line

Red_

Oct 26, 2017

kevin_wine_by_fire.gif
kevin_wine_by_fire.gif
kevin_wine_by_fire.gif

Scottt

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, poor Markstrom. If he had managed to hold that off somehow, he would deserve a statue.

OP
OP
Lone_Prodigy

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Minnesota, Chicago, San Jose, and LA have the worst records in the West.

At least two of them have won the Cup recently.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
I'm slowly catching up on a few weeks of NHL news and I have just one thought: I agree Drew Doughty is a whiny dumdum *but* I am very pro his "vancouver media sucks" stance and extremely down for his using Toronto media to take shots at Vancouver media, that's just such a veteran move. Such a dilemma for me, plz pray.

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id...d-road-trip-best-dressing-room-gritty-fatigue

Q: Given the league's approach to recreational drug use, does the NHL have a cocaine problem?

A: I don't think there is a problem compared to the problem outside the NHL. It's probably the same. I'd guess some people would use it to party, I'd assume, but what is a problem? How would you define 'problem'?

Today in things that never change:

"7. Which road city do you dread the most?
Winnipeg: 42%"

Lmao

Scottt

Oct 25, 2017
Players really don't like Buffalo either. Whenever I've been there, the city always seemed weirdly dark and shadowy.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Arpon has a good article on the Athletic about how November could basically decide the Habs season and whether they make the playoffs or not. 8 of their 11 next games are at home, and they only face two teams in playoff positions during that stretch.

Oct 25, 2017

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Looooooooool traded for fucking De La Rose, fuck you Fabbri. At least he'll be back with his douchebag buddy, Bertuzzi.

Oct 25, 2017
no

robby gone

only one singular robb left

bless you robby fabbri, world cup champion, toilet pooper

at least robbbbbbb thomas scored tonight, proving that he is greater than FrauDavid

up the Robbs forever