• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I feel this debate is some Leafs/Sens fans needing to endlessly dunk on each other, even though it's still comparing diarrhea shit to a consistent All Bran shit.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Oh look, Price letting in another shitty goal, what a surprise.

edit: ok good for you, an actual good save 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Habs playing like ass, this game is ass. Can't wait for the "well Tuesday was an emotional game, it's always hard to follow those kinds of game with high energy" bullshit

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Of all things to talk shit about, you think Leaf fans would be smarter than to try and talk shit about defence.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Because Ottawa has a tonnnn of cups
thumb.aspx

Sorry don't follow, what cup are you thinking of 🤔🤔

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Man how do Leafs fans respond this fast to trolling, shouldn't they be watching the cup contenders play about now, or do they just skip the games right to cosionmytesticles.com for the advanced stats?

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
Says the guy that's on my replies like a fly on shit.

4mpU.gif

Interesting. You've replied to me a fair amount too. Wouldn't that mean you're on me like a fly on shit too?

Hey it's all good man. One day someone else will own your shitty team and you can stop worrying that any talent you have won't get traded away for peanuts.

How about that upcoming draft tho

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting. You've replied to me a fair amount too. Wouldn't that mean you're on me like a fly on shit too?

Hey it's all good man. One day someone else will own your shitty team and you can stop worrying that any talent you have won't get traded away for peanuts.

How about that upcoming draft tho

Muthatfucka you had an aneurysm cuz I took longer than 45 seconds to reply to you.

Btw I am waiting for my dog to get groomed so I had some free time. What's your excuse. Fucking cats people man.

Combine that with a Leafs fan, Jesus what combo.

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
Muthatfucka you had an aneurysm cuz I took longer than 45 seconds to reply to you.

Btw I am waiting for my dog to get groomed so I had some free time. What's your excuse. Fucking cats people man.

Combine that with a Leafs fan.

Lol. Had an aneurysm. You mean I noted that you had taken longer than previously to reply and figured you were checking stats?

For a funny guy you sure seem to be taking this pretty poorly.

(Also I love my cat and dog equally, thank you very much, my cat is just more photogenic)

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
You seem to have a red dog boner for me man. This ain't the first time your up my ass about something, and your response is always WERE JUST HAVING A DISCUSSION BRO WHATS WRONG!!!

Silex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't let my boy Cake take on salty Leafs fans on his own! I'm down to throw down!

gfPWJ6v.gif