• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
I hope Julien calls out the ref after and takes the fine, that's the worst call I've seen all year

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Best game of the year for Price, I'll give him credit. He's actually stealing a game, it's about time.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Calls are 5-0 for the Flyers, Drouin gets hit with a high stick and no call. What absolute fucking garbage, Julien needs to shred these guys to pieces.

Silex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol Price

BTW, sorry Habs-Era, I switched TSN feeds to watch the OT only to see Couturier score, so I feel partly responsible for that.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
And of course he lets that in lmao

whatever, Price stole a point. Fuck the Flyers and these garbage ass refs.

Oct 26, 2017
Every time McCarthy takes one of the pre-period interviews, I wonder what the fuck he does behind the bench anymore.

Dude should have been shitcanned last year

edit: SCORESBERGGG

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Man, Fox Sports AZ just gives no fucks about the Yotes, the one time they can show the game and they show a fucking TCU game...in ARIZONA?

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah Freddie looked amazing. And that finish with Marner to Tavares!
That only happened because I was talking shit about both of them for most of the game (according to my mother). Was beautiful though,I miss when they did that on the regular.

But yeah man Freddie and Subban were unreal tonight, I love it when both goalies are on it.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
LONG BEACH NATIVE. Fuck off back to trashville duchene.

Oct 26, 2017
rfLbv.gif

See y'all next time

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure Duchene's spinless body has now collapsed in on itself with the slight exposure to adversity.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017

So the refs fucked up an icing call that wasn't actually icing, then wouldn't let Julien out the players on the ice who were on it for this so called icing, and got a delay of penalty for arguing it. What a bunch of fucking donkeys.