• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Suprised the Hawks won that one. Easily the best games of the year from Crow and Kane.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
DONKEY WITH A HAT TRICK!!! Nice goal too.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
Also it was cool of the officials not to blow the play dead when Zadorov got hit in the head with a puck and was down on the ice bleeding. Totally cool.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
I just saw highlights of the Sharks/Wild game last night good lord Martin Jones gave up two of the worst goals I've seen this year in the same game. Also, he somehow made one nice save to win the game late.

Enjoy that first overall pick Sens fans.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
I just saw highlights of the Sharks/Wild game last night good lord Martin Jones gave up two of the worst goals I've seen this year in the same game. Also, he somehow made one nice save to win the game late.

Enjoy that first overall pick Sens fans.
We're on a 2 game win streak, baby!

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
Usually it's a lady yelling at a disgruntled cat so the Preds logo works well here. I don't know anything about the meme beyond that.
womanyellingcat.jpg

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Why in the fuck would Taylor EVER consider going back to Edmonton? Especially in the case of free agency

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
Saw my first NHL game ever tonight, I've been a fan for 7 years roughly. I root for Habs but I saw Lightning-Sabres.

Even though I didn't root for anyone of them it was an amazing experience. I envy all of you that can regulary go to games

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Saw my first NHL game ever tonight, I've been a fan for 7 years roughly. I root for Habs but I saw Lightning-Sabres.

Even though I didn't root for anyone of them it was an amazing experience. I envy all of you that can regulary go to games

That's awesome. The speed and sound of a game in person is really a treat.

lamaroo

Oct 25, 2017

I'm going to a game at the Bell Centre in a few weeks against NYR. First game in Montreal, I can't wait.

I've only ever been to two NHL games previously, both in Ottawa.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
OMG, Fabbri scores in his first game, lol. Amazing what happens when you scratch Hirose and use a player that can actually score.

Oct 25, 2017

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Got around to watching the Rangers-Hurricanes game from Thursday thanks to my handy new VPN here.

That was a classic Henrik special, complete with his own defenders scoring against him and everything. Fun to see Adam Fox get the dagger.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Jets go into the third period with a 1 goal lead and... build on it?!

tenor.gif

Tyler Myers second star of game plz

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
If Wings had a shot on goal for every time their announcers say "original six" they'd never lose another game.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
I'm going to a game at the Bell Centre in a few weeks against NYR. First game in Montreal, I can't wait.

I've only ever been to two NHL games previously, both in Ottawa.
I saw the Habs play Tampa in Montreal during the playoffs a few years ago, unbelievable atmosphere. You'll love every second of it, the crowd should be great. Hearing Michel Lacroix live is chills inducing.

lamaroo

Oct 25, 2017

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
Welp, Bruins peaked too early, and now they lost to Detroit. Season's over

Pastrnak's first game without a goal, what a suck

alexthekid

Oct 1, 2018
I'm going to the game in Stockholm tonight and I'm so pumped to see Eichels stride through the neutral zone, Dahlins zone entries and hopefully some Stammer to kutcherov magic in PP!

Pepps

Oct 28, 2017
I wish I paid more attention to NHL European games, I totally would've swung over to Sweden 🤔

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
I'm going to the game in Stockholm tonight and I'm so pumped to see Eichels stride through the neutral zone, Dahlins zone entries and hopefully some Stammer to kutcherov magic in PP!

umm sorry, you didnt read about the norovirus thing..? Stammer and Kuch arent playing, some others are out too. sucks but what can you do.

try to have some fun anyways. last year i went to Helsinki to see Jets vs Panthers and it was quite thrilling, saw a Laine hatty live :O its so cool to see NHL games in Euroland.

oh and im just joking about the norovirus lol.

alexthekid

Oct 1, 2018
umm sorry, you didnt read about the norovirus thing..? Stammer and Kuch arent playing, some others are out too. sucks but what can you do.

try to have some fun anyways. last year i went to Helsinki to see Jets vs Panthers and it was quite thrilling, saw a Laine hatty live :O its so cool to see NHL games in Euroland.

oh and im just joking about the norovirus lol.
haha, you got me got a couple of seconds

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Marc Staal had surgery for an infection in his ankle and will be reassessed in 2 weeks.

Also no sign of Mika Zibanejad had the Rangers' open practice at Lasker Rink today.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Julien has completely moved the lines around, which I don't mind seeing as they're playing the Kings. Kulak is finally back in as well.

Oct 25, 2017
Fabbri will get 40 this season. Armstrong and his team of trumpers sold too early, no faith in the Robb method that just won them a cup. Stupid asses chipping away at the soul of the team and its success. At least Robby got his name on the cup with the Blues :'T