• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pepps

Oct 28, 2017
There was, however, one big change: the defence finally got a makeover. While Morgan Rielly and Cody Ceci remained together the other two pairs had a new look with Justin Holl and Tyson Barrie swapping spots. Holl skated alongside Jake Muzzin while Barrie was with Travis Dermott.

Coach of the year, keep the worst pairing together while changing the other 2

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
So after a rocky start, Chiarot has actually looked pretty decent. And in things I can't explain, him playing with Weber has been a good pairing. Crazy times.
With Drouin and Byron out, will Bergevin trade for Toffoli?
He's not making a trade now. Byron was literally useless anyways, Drouin's absence sucks, but they have the depth to make up for it. If he makes a move it will be at the deadline.

Oct 26, 2017
Preds media claims that the team's play is due to unusually-awful goaltending

Meanwhile, Lavy scratches Turris for two AHL scrubs

If I had any self-respect, I'd completely check out for a month or so

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Sabres have so many defensemen they're bleeding into the forward spots now.

Make a trade!

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
The Buffalo Sabres.

Two years running, first into worst.

Can't write this shit.

Can't right this ship.

Make a trade or get out, Botterill.

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
Even if Boston was tanking as hard as the Leafs currently are I wouldn't be such a dick about it like some of are you are 😤.

maybe

Despite actual era posters proclaiming it was "destiny" for the jets to win the cup last year, and not a single leafs fan poster saying anything remotely close, were apparently the most obnoxious fan base and we all keep planning the parade after every victory!

Peeps just love to hate the leafs. You get used to it, somewhat ;)

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
Oh Calgary.

giphy.gif