• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
o5C4F2F.png

CQBJapi.png
CQBJapi.png
CQBJapi.png

Nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain

CQBJapi.png
CQBJapi.png
CQBJapi.png

GBT6Cq7.png

(click for schedules)

ATLANTIC

METROPOLITAN

CENTRAL

PACIFIC

ZM2rOPS.png

find yourself

m8i6q5j.png

(quote for link)

UntimelyWhoppingHyracotherium-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Deleted member 4375

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nice new thread. Getting ready to see the Jets play this afternoon in Finland vs the Panthers. I hope they can turn up the heat and play better this month as they have been rather lukewarm in most games this past month. Nothing horrific, but they gotta be better (And I know they definitely can be) if they want to succeed to the big dance this spring.

Go Jets!

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Sabres turning a corner finally?

It was definitely their best October in years...

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
How do you lose against a team where the scorers are Bustanen, Bunce and ... Roussel.

Merrill

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax
Terrible thread title brought to you by SportsNet and CBC. The Maple Leafs are the centre of the universe of course.

illmatic

Oct 25, 2017
d0ngignerupy.png

23qwerty
Eldritch_Spectre
illmatic
Lone_Prodigy
Maximus
MultiJhonny
MutFox
NetMapel
Ondor
RC.
Smiley90
Socreges
tabris
TemplaerDude
TUSR
zroid

good guys win!!!

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
3 hours until my first ever NHL match, just arriving in Helsinki. gotta go get some pizza and shop around before i head to the arena.

i wonder is it disallowed to throw animal poop on the ice when Laine comes out? i know during some games people throw fish and stuff so it should be fine? thinking of starting a new tradition.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
I'm torn, the Guns N' Roses reference was apt and made me laugh and that's the mark of a good thread, but the banner references Thanksgiving which obviously was *last month* so how can I support such a factually incorrect thread?

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
3 hours until my first ever NHL match, just arriving in Helsinki. gotta go get some pizza and shop around before i head to the arena.

i wonder is it disallowed to throw animal poop on the ice when Laine comes out? i know during some games people throw fish and stuff so it should be fine? thinking of starting a new tradition.

Just remember to shove it down your pants to get in and you'll be fine

Oct 25, 2017
Gilman also pushed for an agreement with the Canucks that if they do recall Gagner, that any subsequent AHL demotions throughout this season would always be to the Marlies and not the Comets.
Hah! I didn't know that. So, in other words, Gagner will be in Toronto for the rest of the year unless he's traded*

*not happening this year; maybe next

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
HOLY SHIT i have a dream seat, 9th row wooooaaahhhh there's Wheeler right there omg i thought i had a shit seat because i got one of the last ones left when i bought it online

AMAZING

never been to a big arena before so this is sensory overload hahahah holy crap this is gonna be so fun.

if someone watches Jets vs Panthers im the dude in the burgundy shirt with a black hoodie over it, and a black baseball cap plus a beard.

LETS GOOOOOOO

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
HOLY SHIT i have a dream seat, 9th row wooooaaahhhh there's Wheeler right there omg i thought i had a shit seat because i got one of the last ones left when i bought it online

AMAZING

never been to a big arena before so this is sensory overload hahahah holy crap this is gonna be so fun.

if someone watches Jets vs Panthers im the dude in the burgundy shirt with a black hoodie over it, and a black baseball cap plus a beard.

LETS GOOOOOOO
Enjoy, those rows just above the glass line are the best seats IMO, get to hear the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.