• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
here's what's about to happen/change after this game :

tenor.gif

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
Canadiens have had this coming for years. Incompetent management has lead to this team becoming a laughing stock.

5 year contract for Julien, 8 year contract extension to an injury prone goalie.

This team needs to begin a 10 year rebuild.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
This is what you get for trading Subban you son of a bitch. Everything blowing up in your face. Eat shit Bergevin.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So just for fun, since it's going to happen for real soon, let's revisit some of the moves that should have cost BargainBin his job earlier:

- Subban trade/Weber albatross contract
- Carey Price albatross contract (to an injury prone player no less)
- hiring Michel Therrien
- extending Michel Therrien
- his annual hail Mary stupid signing (Briere/Semin/Sekac/Hemsky)
- giving Michel Therrien 4 years to ruin the team
- nepotism: all of the Habs management positions are held by his unqualified buddies
- worst prospect pool in the NHL
- worst player development system in the NHL

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Calling it now: BargainBin makes one final move, a panic trade of either AGally or Patches or both this week, his last trade before being removed.

Bo Neslek

Oct 25, 2017
Canada's Ear
My couchlock take is that Mtl is in the midst of an executive crisis. Molson is an incompetent boob, and he inserts himself into critical decisions. He needs to fuck off.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My couchlock take is that Mtl is in the midst of an executive crisis. Molson is an incompetent boob, and he inserts himself into critical decisions. He needs to fuck off.

Molson is the worst. All the proof of that you need is the Subban debacle. First he steps in when BargainBin was going to take Subban to arbitration and forces him to sign him to $9M×8. Then a year later he approves the Subban trade.

Like I've said a hundred times, Habs ineptitude starts from the very top and trickles down from there.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Well now, this is a good stretch. Six wins in a row, just eight goals against in those six games, and the offence hasn't suffered one bit. I'm pleased.

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Molson is the worst. All the proof of that you need is the Subban debacle. First he steps in when BargainBin was going to take Subban to arbitration and forces him to sign him to $9M×8. Then a year later he approves the Subban trade.

Like I've said a hundred times, Habs ineptitude starts from the very top and trickles down from there.
This is true. The Leafs/Raps were really quite shitty when Richard Peddie was making a lot of executive decisions and things only really got better for both teams once he left and Tim Leiweke took over and cleaned things up at MLSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.