• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Meh, heard that delusion too many times.

"It's only preseason!"
"It's only the 10 game mark!"
"It's only the 20 game mark!"
'It's only the all star break!"
"Its only golf in April!"

Habs are done.

Manics

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Meh, heard that delusion too many times.

"It's only preseason!"
"It's only the 10 game mark!"
"It's only the 20 game mark!"
'It's only the all star break!"
"Its only golf in April!"

Habs are done.

Just looked at the standings, didn't realize Habs have the 3rd worst goal differential in the league.

Arizona
Buffalo
Montreal

oof

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
Only 5 points separating the last place and first place teams in the Metro. They're not at the top of the league anymore, but the Metro is an even bigger Thunderdome than last year.

19 & 21

Oct 25, 2017
nMzuvyt.jpg

Raytheon

Oct 25, 2017
If I teach Brian MacLellan how to speak French and ship him to Montreal will the Habs please take him?

Deleted member 4375

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tobias Enstrom is out for 8 weeks with a lower body injury from yesterday's game against the Devils. The Jets have called up Tucker Poolman as a result. I'm happy that he's going to get his time to play now, as he was quite impressive in training camp, preseason and the few games he played this season thus far. Also been good on the Moose since being sent down.

I'm really loving how the Jets have thus far seemed to finally come together this season. I hope they continue to excel this season and beyond.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Tobias Enstrom is out for 8 weeks with a lower body injury from yesterday's game against the Devils. The Jets have called up Tucker Poolman as a result. I'm happy that he's going to get his time to play now, as he was quite impressive in training camp, preseason and the few games he played this season thus far. Also been good on the Moose since being sent down.

I'm really loving how the Jets have thus far seemed to finally come together this season. I hope they continue to excel this season and beyond.
Well they are stanley cup champs next year.....

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
Poor toninato

Rip to a leafs legend

Also look at all the heart on the Avs

Toninato was playing his first NHL game and gets destroyed. Where is the fight?

ActStriker

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't realize it, but last night was the first time this season the Bruins have won 2 in a row.

At least they seem like less of a dumpster fire than the Habs.

Deleted member 4375

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well they are stanley cup champs next year.....

Heh... Let's see if we can qualify for the playoffs at all first this season. Lots of games left yet this year, and I'm used to the team crumbling around after the All Star break... If they're still around the same spot come March or April...

It's definitely been fun thus far, other then the first two horrible games they played.

Oct 26, 2017
I had actually changed the channel when that hit happened because I wasn't in the mood to watch yet another game full of idiotic penalties

As it turns out, the Preds usually win when I skip out on watching them

19 & 21

Oct 25, 2017
lol @ "Where's the fight?"

Bruh, the only one on the ice for us at the time who could probably fight was Colin Wilson and he just came back from being injured in pre-season. Risking re-injury when we're already bogged down by injuries is the last thing we need to be doing.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
I guess it's my responsibility to post the SNL skit from last night, huh?

Don't get too many Brady Skjei skits.

Speaking of jokes, here's AV's lineup for tonight:

Kreider-Zibanejad-Buchnevich
Nash-Hayes-Fast
Grabner-Miller-Zuccarello
Vesey-Nieves-Carey

McDonagh-Holden
Skjei-Shattenkirk
Staal-Smith

Lundqvist

Oct 25, 2017
lol @ "Where's the fight?"

Bruh, the only one on the ice for us at the time who could probably fight was Colin Wilson and he just came back from being injured in pre-season. Risking re-injury when we're already bogged down by injuries is the last thing we need to be doing.

Need more truculence. See, Kadri wouldn't have let that slide. He would have came out his next shift and headhunted someone with a blindside hit. God love 'em. Avs need more of that.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah playoffs. That team right now is super streaky, started awful, had a good stretch, are now back in a bad stretch. If they get some breaks their way and end up on another good stretch things could be looking much better.

Plus I think Price will come back and be like good Price not weird bad Price which will help.

Raytheon

Oct 25, 2017
We don't even know what Price's situation is still, which leads me to believe that he won't be back until at least after New Year's. I don't think even Carey Price can save the Habs right now, given how they've consistently hung Lindgren out to dry.

19 & 21

Oct 25, 2017
Full disclosure though, he got called up because Jost needs to get in game shape after his injury and Kamenev broke his arm. He won't be around when Jost comes back up, but may make a run at 4C next year if he keeps doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.