• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
Patiently waiting for somebody to tell me it's actually bad that Kapanen is doing well because the Leafs still have to sign him after this year.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Bertuzzi is a fucking dirt bag and always has been, he's been needing to get his teeth knocked in for years what a douchebag

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what happens when you only got one line that can score and that line doesn't show up for work that day

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Don't play the puck if you're hurt... And seriously, Bert didn't even hit him that hard. He knew he wasn't at 100% and let up.
Give me a break, going after him when he's been bent over for 20 seconds is unecessary and bullshit. Also I know Bertuzzi, he's a garbage person inside and out, I'm actually disappointed he's made it this far, he doesn't deserve it.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
Lindholm has had such a steady improvement game over game. I would say he should move back to center on the 4th line but honestly he should probably get more minutes than that would give him.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
That was their best game of the year so far. Their most complete game. The Kings got too many shots and had a bit much zone time in the second, but the Leafs were the better team.

I was wrong about Sparks, at least tonight, because he played really well. The defense in front of him was better too.

What was most fun was seeing Dooty have fits with the Leafs' first two lines.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
The longer Nylander goes without signing, the more the team's showing it can get by without him. The sample size is small but it's growing every game. And I love the shit out of Nylander.

Oct 26, 2017
Sparks was a bit shaky but solid effort. Is it just me or did team defense seem much better communication-wise?

LA was very bad though. Shit passes, poor puck possession, and an anemic offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.