• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Lol nice defense you got these Stars, I am sure you didn't need a generational dman cuz u got heiskenanandhusjaksjdhskkkalals the 3rd.

Oct 26, 2017
Preds looked like runny shit in the second half, but Pekka drags them kicking and screaming into another W.

Now to wait until Friday for Calgary.

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
Missed the last chunk of the game, but good to see the Leafs win another. AROO!

I had to bail out for something and was keeping track on my watch for the rest of the game lol

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
i dunno guys... saying something is "great again" is extremely suspicious to me and in these times we shouldn't take any risks.

for example, if/when Patty gets a hatty tonight and i proclaim that he is great again, i wouldn't be myself.. i'd have turned into a far-right bastard and would deserve a perm ban for that comment.

Kave

Feb 5, 2018
Canada
Whoa...whoaaa.

Everyone let's calm down here and try to look at both sides. Just like good person Auston Matthews.

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
i dunno guys... saying something is "great again" is extremely suspicious to me and in these times we shouldn't take any risks.

for example, if/when Patty gets a hatty tonight and i proclaim that he is great again, i wouldn't be myself.. i'd have turned into a far-right bastard and would deserve a perm ban for that comment.

...I'm regretting unblocking you >_<

Also, loving the avatar, Manics

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Based on the 5 games so far, I haven't really changed my opinion - I think Kotkaniemi would benefit greatly from being sent back to Finland (or even the AHL if an agreement could be made) for the rest of the year. He has all the tools and I think hes going to be really good for the Habs for years to come, but hes not quite ready yet.

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
Based on the 5 games so far, I haven't really changed my opinion - I think Kotkaniemi would benefit greatly from being sent back to Finland (or even the AHL if an agreement could be made) for the rest of the year. He has all the tools and I think hes going to be really good for the Habs for years to come, but hes not quite ready yet.

Let him get 20+ mins in the AHL and dominate. then in March, bring him back up just like Leafs did with Nylander. Did wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.