• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Bergevin watching the Blues who were in last place in January, now winning the cup

source.gif

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations to holiday and all the other Blues fans. You did the world a great service.

Merguson

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, can we start the off-season with trades, signings, or whatever. Just tell me Mitch Marner is still a Maple Leaf.

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger reported Tuesday the Canucks are interested in Toronto Maple Leafs defenceman Nikita Zaitsev, who has requested a trade. But it is unclear where Zaitsev ranks on Benning's wish list.

"The Leafs are still considering the option of trading Nikita Zaitsev. That's been out there for the better part of a week," Dreger said on Insider Trading. "There's been some tire-kicking, I'm told. There's been some interest from the Vancouver Canucks, but general manager Jim Benning has a priority list. He has a lot of work to do and he wants to get it done between now and the draft. Nikita Zaitsev is on his interests list, but he might be option three or four."

Zaitsev would be amazing as a Canuck.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Good on the Bloos blah blah warmed my heart to see Marchand so sad not gonna lie. Now St. Louis has to sign Matt Murray 2.0 I mean Binngington to a 6x6 deal immediately, so they can start regretting it by 2021 at the latest.

Wait what
Nobody would flinch at the thought of the Blues paying top dollar for Binnington on an eight-year deal that would take him past his 34th birthday. If he does sign a long-term deal, there's a good chance Binnington would have the fifth-highest cap hit in the league behind Carey Price ($10.5 million), Henrik Lundqvist ($8.5 million), Tuukka Rask and Marc-Andre Fleury ($7 million each).
loool I take it back please let noted dum-dum Ken Campbell negotiate on the Blues behalf.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Oh god I can't wait for Free Agent day. The draft is pretty meh this year for me naturally as the Jets traded all their draft picks for the next decade for some reason *but* there is a solid chance a Trouba trade in the next week will bring a decently high first rounder back. God I hope they get a decent return for Trouba, I just pray that Trouba and his new team will work out a new contract before the trade so Chevy can maximize his value.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger reported Tuesday the Canucks are interested in Toronto Maple Leafs defenceman Nikita Zaitsev, who has requested a trade. But it is unclear where Zaitsev ranks on Benning's wish list.

"The Leafs are still considering the option of trading Nikita Zaitsev. That's been out there for the better part of a week," Dreger said on Insider Trading. "There's been some tire-kicking, I'm told. There's been some interest from the Vancouver Canucks, but general manager Jim Benning has a priority list. He has a lot of work to do and he wants to get it done between now and the draft. Nikita Zaitsev is on his interests list, but he might be option three or four."

Zaitsev would be amazing as a Canuck.

Canucks likely want Myers or Gardiner first. Zaitsev would be a consolation "prize".

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Please take Myers, the rumblings that the Jets want to make a solid offer to him to replace Trouba are growing and it's terrifying.

Deleted member 4375

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trade Trouba. Let Myers go ruin someone else's salary cap situation. Re sign Chiarot, Connor, Beaulieu,Tanev and Laine. Trade Ehlers to Edmonton for RNH.

I'm missing some stuff here but those are my main concerns. Gonna be an exciting upcoming week or so leading to the draft.

Oct 25, 2017
Robbb Thomas has never lost a playoff series, and he probably never will. Meanwhile, how many of the so-called "greats" have losses beyond counting? Make way for the Robbb Era.

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
Edler wants a 3 year deal and the Canucks are not budging.

Toronto wants a defenceman back for Zaitsev. Canucks and Oilers have yet to make an offer.