- Oct 25, 2017
yes I know there's more to it
Pretty amazing how one Cup can carry your career for life
Mediocre white man keeps getting hired.
"continuing to pay for stars and accomplish nothing"
It has to be Chick-fil-A. I love their food. I love chicken, especially their nuggets. The sauce is great, too. But I think it's the hospitality that puts them over the top. They're just so genuine there. Whenever you go there, it's just a great experience. I've never had a bad experience at one of their restaurants.
LOL at putting over Chick-Fil-A as if he works for them.I hope Poehling becomes a solid player for the Habs, but this might be the cringiest list ever, and he appears to be a right wing doofus:
Dat hospitality!!!Chick-fil-A donated more than $1.8m to anti-LGBT charities through the Chick-fil-A Foundation, new tax filings show.
In 2017, the Georgia-based chicken chain, which is run on its founder’s conservative Christian beliefs, donated more than $1.6m to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, which requires its employees to refrain from “homosexual acts,” according to ThinkProgress.
I hope Poehling becomes a solid player for the Habs, but this might be the cringiest list ever, and he appears to be a right wing doofus:
I was focused on the Tony Robbins book thing, but just...everything about that profile. Man...
Just switch teams to a Canadian one and get the overexposure you want. :)NHL fans, today is your annually scheduled reminder that NBC doesn't care about anything west of Pittsburgh. (big NBC, not NBCSN)
I'm always conflicted b/c Doc is pretty much the only asset they have that I enjoy listening to. That being said, you'd like to see your team get exposure. Call me a homer but I'm somewhat surprised they decided the Cup Champs don't need to be on NBC once.
- It continues to bug me that NBC doesn't give the champs and runners-up at least one game on the big network. For smaller market teams (St. Louis, San Jose, Nashville, etc.), that's a great way to build on the rare national exposure they got the prior year.
- Doc & Kenny are good as play-by-play guys. Please fire everyone else except for maybe Liam McHugh (he's not bad, but he doesn't really stand out beyond being Milbury's punching bag)
- Fire Milbury. Preferably into the sun.
- Fire whoever picks the national NBC games. How is the NHL NBC's premier partner if friggin IndyCar gets a better broadcast package?
4, actually.The Devils have 5 nationally televised games this season it looks like. That includes one Cross River Rivalry game. They had to get that one in. I don't know when they are going to learn to stop nationally televising this team. At least they're sticking with NBCSN this time.
Looks like I double counted one thankfully. I doubt they'll keep the feed running once they find out the mistake they made of televising really boring hockey again. MSG even struggles to keep the feed running most nights. I do agree with the Islanders game. I'm not sure what that one is about.4, actually.
- Devils @ Philly (2017 #1 OA vs. 2017 #2 OA + Philly game)
- Devils v. Rangers (2019 #1 OA vs. 2019 #2 OA + NYC game)
- Devils @ NYI (meh; most I can think, even as a Devils fan, is that maybe both will be in the running for a playoff spot?)
- Devils v. Nashville (Subban)
I think this is the most regular-season games the team has gotten in a decade or so -- usually, we get one, usually over the holidays, and we're lucky if NBCSN manages to keep the feed running the entire game.
Him and Domi will get along well.I hope Poehling becomes a solid player for the Habs, but this might be the cringiest list ever, and he appears to be a right wing doofus: