NHL Off-season Thread 2019 |OT| You'd still be playing if you had Ryan Reaves

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
I remember the... what, 3 years or so that hockeystreams.com (or sth like that) was operating HD-streams of all the games and it was glorious... before it got shut down. I very, very gladly paid for that service because it was easy, great quality and worked for ALL the games, not just "out of market" BS.

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
I remember the... what, 3 years or so that hockeystreams.com (or sth like that) was operating HD-streams of all the games and it was glorious... before it got shut down. I very, very gladly paid for that service because it was easy, great quality and worked for ALL the games, not just "out of market" BS.
+1 on this.

Probably the only few times my PayPal account got any use lol

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty sure that was more like 5-6 years ago lol, but it still has been by far the best hockey streaming service ever available. I've paid for gamecenter the last couple of years, and it's just trash and has so many issues. I'm pretty close to just abandoning it.

MultiJhonny

Nov 4, 2017
I had a guy who streamed 1080p Youtube streams for the Flyers but now you need a password to access his site which I have no idea... :(

I might have to pay for NHL.tv this year

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure that was more like 5-6 years ago lol, but it still has been by far the best hockey streaming service ever available. I've paid for gamecenter the last couple of years, and it's just trash and has so many issues. I'm pretty close to just abandoning it.
I would probably only tolerate it if Rogers gave it to me for free lol

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
this is why i want ESPN to make a big play for NHL rights so we might get something out of Disney+

rogers/bell is trash at everything

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
When I didn’t have cable for a while, one of the streams I usually watched was the Nicholas Cage Leafs streams on Reddit. That shit was high quality.