• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
It sucks that teams like Vancouver get fucked and franchises that were recently good get picks. The system isn't working as they intended. It's punishing teams that can't even get ONE good pick so they'll just continually fail. At least the Avs have MacK.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
It sucks that teams like Vancouver get fucked and franchises that were recently good get picks. The system isn't working as they intended. It's punishing teams that can't even get ONE good pick so they'll just continually fail. At least the Avs have MacK.
Fuck Vancouver.

Jul 18, 2018
I can't believe we jumped 9 spots without even tanking. GO Hawks!

Now let's just hope Vasili Podkolzin decides to come on over.

ShinRPGamer

Nov 4, 2017
Well that was a draft lottery. Let us thank the NHL and the Oilers for providing a high amount of salt for us all to enjoy

Oct 25, 2017
Ontario
No one thought it was a done deal. Maybe if we won the controversy would have chased Melnyk out of town, bummer.

lol we should be so lucky, definitely wouldn't have though so not losing sleep over that

I'm sure you had a reasonable perspective on the whole thing and but let's not act like there wasn't a whole lot of schadenfruede going around for the team that deferred only to lose Hughes

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
lol we should be so lucky, definitely wouldn't have though so not losing sleep over that

I'm sure you had a reasonable perspective on the whole thing and but let's not act like there wasn't a whole lot of schadenfruede going around for the team that deferred only to lose Hughes
I said it was magic beans until it's not the whole season. We could still end up with the best player with the high draft pick, I think that's unlikely as Kakko and Hughes are the clear-cut top two. The year we got Makar was a shit draft year so I don't expect that again.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck you Marvie you don't count.
6kokVTf.gif

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Rangers 2, Habs 15. All is right with the world tonight.

vainya

Dec 28, 2017
New Jersey, USA
Yes! Maybe Taylor Hall will stay now and we can try to go to the playoffs. We can't get stuck in the goalie gets hurt > first overall pick cycle. I especially like that NYR got 2nd overall. The NY market is going to love that storyline all next season.

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, would've been really ticked off about tonight if we still had our 1st pick. Sens somehow won and lost at the same time.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
That was not the result I expected...at all. The Canucks really got boned.

It's not ideal that a recently good team won it. I guess Taylor Hall brought the luck of the Oilersh with him

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
YUUUUUUSSSSSSSSS

FUCCCKKK YOOOUUU AVVVSSS YEEE FOOKING CUNTZZ

FUCK YOU 19&22 WHERRVER THE FUCKING HOLE YOU ARE IN RIGHT YOU SMEAGOL ASS MOTHERFUCKAAA AHHHHHHHH

BUT BUT BUT SAMUEL GIRARDII!!!!!

HEY BITCHES WHERE U GUYS PICKING AGAIN?

avalanche_174430.jpg

Enjoy bitches

giphy.gif

joedick

Mar 19, 2018
Well that was a draft lottery. Let us thank the NHL and the Oilers for providing a high amount of salt for us all to enjoy

Hey, the draft lottery was first implemented in part due to people thinking the first year sens were deliberately tanking to get Alexandre Daigle, I think we should get some credit too! Yes, people thought the 92-93 Sens, led by Sylvain Turgeon, were tanking.

The Sens got Daigle and signed him to an outrageous 5 year, 12 million dollar contract, which led to the rookie salary cap.

So Go Sens I guess.

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't like 10. Podkolzin, Dach, Cozens, Turcotte, Zegras, Krebs, and Byram could all be off the board by then and we're firmly in tier 3 prospect category.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Give me dat Alex Newhook with the Bluejobs pick.

Or Kaliev or Cam York or Lavoie.

Then use the 32nd pick for Lesson.

Seeing how they never draft players I want, I don't expect any of these players come June.