• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, my new hot take is that the Sens will finish last next year too, and draft 4th.

And Habs miss the yoffs while drafting 15th again?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
Botchford speculating Vancouver is looking to move up and is targetting Colorado's #4 pick, possibly for Bowen Byram.

Silex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Give me dat Alex Newhook with the Bluejobs pick.

Or Kaliev or Cam York or Lavoie.

Then use the 32nd pick for Lesson.

Seeing how they never draft players I want, I don't expect any of these players come June.
I would not be surprised to see Dorion trying to leverage a bunch of his picks to trade up in the draft.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
When was the last time a team was able to move up high in the draft? Seems like it never happens anymore

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
I meant via trade

GMs always talk about possibly moving up, but teams are never willing to trade down from top picks

Burkie when he shipped McCabe to Chicago and almost got picks 1-3, but he ended up settling for 2&3 to guarantee that he was going to get both Sedins. Iirc he had 1&3 and made the deal with Waddell to ensure that he could get both twins.

Silex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Great, now I want a shawarma for lunch but don't really feel like walking to Phase 4 to get it.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Busy day for the Rangers today. We fired the coaching staff down in Hartford, which was extremely needed as the Wolf Pack have been complete garbage and, worst of all, don't seem to be developing players very well at all.

Meanwhile, Igor Shestyorkin and Vitali Kravtsov have both agreed to their ELCs. They can't sign until May 1 due to their KHL contracts, but they are (un)officially on their way.

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
Rangers bringing in two top line wingers and a new number one goaltender in one offseason is nuts.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Clicks on a gaming thread.

90% of posts of it people complaining and requesting 60fps.

Man babies.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Guelph pulls off the win and comes back from 0-3 to beat London in Game 7
Suzuki 3 points on the night

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
I'm surprised so many people had the Penguins winning that series. I had the Islanders in the brackets with my buddies, Pens have been inconsistent garbage for a lot of the season.