• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
So much for Gudbranson and Johnson taking the Pens to the promised land.

I'm surprised so many people had the Penguins winning that series. I had the Islanders in the brackets with my buddies, Pens have been inconsistent garbage for a lot of the season.

One team had Crosby and Malkin. The other team was missing Tavares.

I don't think many predicted a sweep but a Pens win wasn't out of the question.

ryan299

Oct 25, 2017
Pens are in serious trouble. Rutherford has lost his mind and thinks this seasons defense was the best the pens had since hes been there.

Just dont see how you can look at their last two seasons and keep him. His whole plan has been to make a team that can survive tom wilson and by doing so he made a terrible team.

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
Benning talking about the need to sign big physical guys this season to help the young Canucks develop.

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
Ahh I was wondering which Hab was on the team for Creeper to post that. The third string goalie, gotcha.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017

5uy.gif

sialnez

Oct 27, 2017
Red Wings holding a press conference.... WITH STEVIE Y!!!

JUST ANNOUNCED: The #RedWings will hold a press conference today at 3 p.m. EST with Christopher Ilitch, Steve Yzerman and Ken Holland.

Watch live on http://DetroitRedWings.com , the Detroit Red Wings Facebook page and the Detroit Red Wings Twitter page.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017

Lol what does this even mean? He's acting like he never saw the first round of the playoffs before, motherfucker you were in the conference finals just 2 years ago where you barely showed up to that series, you got outscored by Bobby fucking Ryan, Derrick Brassard, Mike Hoffman, JG motherfucking Pageau. Oh please bitch acting like he was stuck on the Sabres and never saw the yoffs before. He made his fucking debut in the 2012 playoffs against the Rangers.

It's basically...

No one:

Mark Stone: "Man Ottawa fucking sucks."

Love this dude and was actually more pissed off that he left than Norrisson but damn this dude sounds fucking bitter. Sure hate on the owner and management all you want but don't go around acting like they deprived you of success and winning hockey. Bitch an original 6 team hasn't won a playoffs series since 2004.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
John Davidson as the new Rangers President seems to be a fait accompli. Yzerman was the only other person they've reached out to.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Jets going out so early with so many other even higher seeds already out is just about the best case scenario for the Rangers.

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

A gathering of 15 racists equates to, "Citizens don't feel safe as hate fills Edmonton streets?"
A million people live here. This is poor journalism, Omar.

that ain't it spec

Deleted member 4375

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, but from the sounds of it, Maurice kept them happy but not others. Not sure of the validity of this, but might explain why much of the team checked out around January.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
It does sound plausible at least. When the team was struggling in the new year people were talking about how the one thing "Line Blender" Maurice never does is move Scheifele or Wheeler. And late in the season Wheeler openly but vaguely talked about problems in the dressing room.