• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Probably dressed as a Sabres player as they are usually invisible at this time of the year.
wz7WkuB.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Just noticed that Beard indeed got perm'd
He so desperately needs these communities that he repeatedly alienates and ultimately gets shut out of. Where's he off to next? Pretty sure he can't head back to GAF.

Keep your eyes peeled for a new Leafs fan poster named TheShavedOne with an unnerving fetish for jersey discussion.

You used to love him, though I'm not sure you realize who he was.

Silex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

So Jason Spezza could return to Ottawa and Jacques Martin might be the new coach? Is Dorion trying to rebuild the 2002 Ottawa Senators?

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Swedish Hitler does mass murder.

SantaC: Gotta love Swedish success, that's why I love Sweden!! 🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
I'm currently getting two jerseys customized. One is my 1997-2000 ccm road Leafs and the other is my yellow starter fashion Hawks jersey.

I got the proper All-Star and Millennium patches for the Leafs one and am getting Mats on it. I wanted to put Dougie on it originally but I'm OCD when it comes to accuracy, so putting Mats instead is fine by me.

I'm putting Hasek on the Hawks one, since he was my favourite goalie when I was a kid (but then again I liked all the top goalies so w/e).

Very excited to see how they turn out.

Next jerseys I'll go after are the pro team canada 2010 and rbk edge 2.0 authentic leafs 2016-2017 away. Gonna put Crosby and Marner on both respectively.

SantaC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

I'm not American and even if I were this wouldn't make any sense.

He can't really when he was banned recently for defending him.
Lol i said PDP is better than notch. PDP is misunderstood, guy is jokes and memes. He recently said in swedish interview he is neither nazi or racist.

Funny how this forum is obsessed with a youtuber when the most powerful man in the world is the dangerous donald trump who wants to build a freaking wall around the country. Poor mexicans.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Lol i said PDP is better than notch. PDP is misunderstood, guy is jokes and memes. He recently said in swedish interview he is neither nazi or racist.

Funny how this forum is obsessed with a youtuber when the most powerful man in the world is the dangerous donald trump who wants to build a freaking wall around the country. Poor mexicans.
Oh fuck you