• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HulkMansfield

Dec 29, 2017
Whoa we still have a resetera thread. how's it going in here? equal amounts of canucky speculation compared with discord i see

calder

Oct 25, 2017
This guy has been a hit lately

Yeaaaaah, I don't know about that one. Scott Wheeler isn't exactly saying anything contradictory there? Also, the original tweet seems a bit of a stretch, just because you think Marner is critical to the Leafs success if you don't think he's worth 11M you owned yourself somehow? I don't get it.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
I don't watch a lot of basketball, but I get strong Gallagher vibes when I watch Lowry play

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Today I found out Michael Gruber, the Stars Jumbotron dude, is one of the good guys

Maybe the franchise can still be saved after all

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Myers is really liked by the org (he seems like a good guy) and my god he is EXACTLY the kind of defenceman who gets wildly overrated by a lot of hockey types so I can definitely see it. :(

I just pray some other team who values super tall guys who can skate and look like they are effective while they slowly strangle your offense comes in and makes him a good offer. Someone please save Chevy from himself. Even if Trouba goes, the Jets really can't afford to re-sign him for more than 6 though, which would be roughly twice what he should make.

From the Athletic, 10 virtually buyout proof contracts:
Buyout-proof.png

Love the thought of the Kings looking to add Marleau to corner the market on old wingers who had really good agents.

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
yo that's one insane backyard

edit: someone on HF suggests it was listed from October-December last year, too

alexthekid

Oct 1, 2018
Congrats on the kids guys.

Im glad it seems to be going well for you Soc (I also didnt know that this was your new nick before reading solos post).

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on the kids guys.

Im glad it seems to be going well for you Soc (I also didnt know that this was your new nick before reading solos post).
Thanks, alex. Was my original nick a long time ago on GAF but was too many characters for one iteration of NeoGAF so I switched to So-mething cre-ative ges (personal) and then wasn't able to shift back since someone else jacked the name when character max was changed. :/

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
The Athletic has Subban at the #2 spot on their trade board. Surprised he's that high, and I can't really figure out which teams would be interested in him.