• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Solo

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Love Filip Zadina's swagger. Said he's going to make Montreal & Ottawa pay for passing on him.
"I was telling my agent, if they will pass on me, I'm going to fill their nets with pucks. I want to prove to Detroit that they make a pretty good decision."

Zadina baby, dont hurt us!

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
I just read a Pronman bit on TA where he is... writing to himself? He writes a paragraph about each pick, and then he puts in a 'Pronman's Take' - but they're all Pronman's takes.

the first blurb thing was a canned write up he did for each prospect before the draft. The "take" part is his take on the team that drafted the player, as well as where the player went in the draft. A bit awkward but it makes sense.

19 & 21

Oct 25, 2017
Zadina baby, dont hurt us!
I mean it's not like it'll be hard to do that against either of those teams
Kaut would go on to say he hopes to carry on the legacy of Milan Hejduk, the great product of the Czech Republic whose jersey was just retired by the Avalanche last season.

"It's amazing because he played in Pardubice like me, so it's an amazing story," Kaut admitted. "I want to be like him."

When asked who he patterns his game after, Kaut showed his quick-thinking.

Patrice Bergeron," Kaut said before playfully reconsidering. "And now MacKinnon! But Bergeron, he's the best two-way player in NHL."

He's so lovable already. Hurry up and make it to the big show.

Last edited:

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think the Avs want to give anything up for Skinner. I think Sakic sees Stastny as an ideal stopgap.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Detroit has had some great picks already damn.

The Winnipeger Jet Woo to Winnipeg Jets dream is dead :(

Oct 25, 2017
Jett Woo has the special designation of being on Pronman's DO NOT DRAFT list!

(meaning he should not be taken in the first 3 rounds)

I'm thinking this was an organizational decision to put a little more emphasis on Asian players given the Vancouver market.

At least he's a RHD. Hope he does well

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
Kovaltrick to LA :0

Wonder what made that be his final decision

Edit: seems to be the three year term being the difference

Status
Not open for further replies.