• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017

The Juice is loose.

Preds are still fucked beyond Jets or Wild spontaneously combusting. Though if Dallas continues to lose...

Scottt

Oct 25, 2017
Eric Engels has been tooting that European leagues are also going through the same thing, right as their playoffs get started.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of the Coronavirus

Seems like a matter of when, not if, around the league.

www.thebeaverton.com

Study: Attending Ottawa Senators game best way to isolate self from coronavirus

OTTAWA - For those looking to quarantine themselves from the coronavirus, health officials are recommending attending any Ottawa Senators home game to escape crowds or any human contact.

Study: Attending Ottawa Senators game best way to isolate self from coronavirus

"Our research that almost all of the seats have never been in contact with a person since they were installed," said Dr. Keith Phillips of the local health unit who conducted the study. "We couldn't have found a more lonely or remote facility. Those who are self isolating can relax and enjoy a hockey game no one else is watching."

Oct 26, 2017
I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the NHL cancels the playoffs if/when crowd bans become widespread. It's got to cost money to hold these games even with an empty arena, right?

[edit] Well...

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
How the fuck do the Preds have 0 20 goal scorers? No wonder they're in a fight for the playoffs, god damn.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the NHL cancels the playoffs if/when crowd bans become widespread. It's got to cost money to hold these games even with an empty arena, right?

[edit] Well...

Basically, "we're going to make you make us, because we don't want to be the ones getting angry assholes yelling at us on twitter".

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Di Giuseppe-Zibanejad-Buchnevich
Panarin-Strome-Fast
Howden-Chytil-Kakko
Lemieux-McKegg-Gauthier

Smith-Trouba
Staal-DeAngelo
Lindgren-Fox

Shesterkin

Oct 26, 2017
My strategy of not watching Preds games/just listening on radio seems to be working.

Been paying much less attention since they dropped the game against Minnesota

Last edited:

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
14CdFsh.gif

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Nic Deslauriers has a hat trick in the first period against the Sens, lmfao. Jesus Christ, how does that possibly happen?

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Creeper prediction: third in the Pacific will be between Vancouver and Calgary. The Central teams will fight for the wild card spots.

Canucks would get destroyed by Vegas but might win a game or two against the Oilers.

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That being said tickets were definitely cheaper yesterday. You could get in standing room only for $60 when they are normally $80+

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
The NHL should really move to have all the games played in empty arenas and remove blackout-restrictions for local games on NHL.com so people can watch their own team there instead, they'll even make some money.

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The NHL should really move to have all the games played in empty arenas and remove blackout-restrictions for local games on NHL.com so people can watch their own team there instead, they'll even make some money.
The amount of money they would make on advertising would be minimal comparing it to the amount of money they would loose on $15 beers sales.

Personally, I think NHL would sooner delay/cancel the season rather then have empty stadiums. Much like the European leagues.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
What a fucking season, was hoping he could get some playoff action in the AHL, but I guess not.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Keith.......actually moved on a power play and didn't take 3 hours to wind up for a shot.......and scored........

Clockblockers

Oct 25, 2017
United States
with the NBA suspending the season how long until the NHL follows suit

the shorks suck, I can't believe they didn't trade for a real goalie when their tiny tiny window was open

Status
Not open for further replies.