• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fallout

Oct 27, 2017
I mean as in having to come to the office.

I'm still sitting here like a goof.
Yeah, we're pretty lucky to be able to work remotely as easily as we do. There's been some strain on our IT department trying to keep up with it all, but it's working out. Biggest risk right now is Zoom or Slack dying.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
The design tool in Animal Crossing is a pain now so it makes it harder to make NHL jerseys. :(

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Friedman says that Rask might retire soon after his contract is over. Seems like a big deal no? Who's their future goalie?
Wouldn't that go counter to the whole "worst team should get better picks" idea? Since they'll likely finish last in the tournament if they're so bad...
Habs lost to the Wings 4 times and the Devils like 3 times, so no lol

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Friedman says that Rask might retire soon after his contract is over. Seems like a big deal no? Who's their future goalie?
Habs lost to the Wings 4 times and the Devils like 3 times, so no lol

I just feel like this would make me MUCH prefer missing the playoffs and driving for 9th to get a good shot at the first overall than making the playoffs and getting wiped in the first round.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
I'm working from home starting tomorrow. Just got to avoid the coronas I'm sure are floating all around this office for a bit longer....

Naturally, today for the first time I can hear a few people in the distance coughing ;)

calder

Oct 25, 2017
My wife just suddenly said she wanted to get a Switch to play Animal Crossing and goddamn how are those things so expensive?! The controller is $90?!?

fallout

Oct 27, 2017
My wife just suddenly said she wanted to get a Switch to play Animal Crossing and goddamn how are those things so expensive?! The controller is $90?!?
My wife and I have been completely consumed by it. I haven't played one since the DS version and she's never played one. This game is so good.

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
EUX23PdXYAUsyv7

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Somehow Price was voted the best goalie with 41% of the votes lmao. I guess his Hart season is still carrying his reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.