• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017
Why would you do this? My Toronto bros may consider suicide...

...if they are alive. Montresor

After calming down from the initial disappointment of round 1, I feel better about the Leafs.

Having said that, I don't care about Toronto's failures before I even became a fan. I became a fan in the summer of 2002 (so I actually have never seen them make it past the 2nd round lol).

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
After calming down from the initial disappointment of round 1, I feel better about the Leafs.

Having said that, I don't care about Toronto's failures before I even became a fan. I became a fan in the summer of 2002 (so I actually have never seen them make it past the 2nd round lol).

That's still not bad. Like I mentioned before, being the loser is still kind of fun at times. Once you start winning, everyone hates you.

I think they are pretty much right there.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
That's still not bad. Like I mentioned before, being the loser is still kind of fun at times. Once you start winning, everyone hates you.

I think they are pretty much right there.

If by "pretty much right there" you mean "they might make it to the second round for the first time in decades" I agree

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to the Blues for being able to do what nobody else has done this season by breaking the streak.

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017

9fc.gif

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
That schedule pretty much guarantees a Bruins/Sharks final with a Sharks win in 6 since they'll finally do it and I won't be around to experience it.