• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

megachao24

Oct 25, 2017
Haley got a game misconduct. Addition by subtraction for the Sharks if EK, Pavs and Donskoi weren't half dead.

Beanman25

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Great game from the Blues. Domination. And exposing average Martin Jones.

Hating the NBC lean towards SJ also, lol. Had to sync radio to TV.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
great.. but what about Donskoi and EK?? i use them in our little work fantasy thing so wtf they cant both be injured suddenly argh
Donskoi got hit by a puck. EK is just hurt and probably shouldn't have dressed.

Haley got a gamer for trying to fight Pieterangelo, after Pieterangelo took Pavelski out with a dirty elbow.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
This reminds me of when the Jets played the Knights last year and just suddenly couldn't keep up anymore.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
Bruins vs Blues final will be the perfect way to end this garbage season, the most boring match up. fucking yay.

oh well, i hope my favorite teams/players do better next season.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Even with whatever he has, Karlsson is still a top tier defenseman. The risk is that he'll want to be paid like a franchise player when he's almost 29 with a long injury history. It's a lot of money for a guy you hope will put your team over the top in the playoffs.

Oct 27, 2017
EXCUSE ME

EXCUSE ME

TARASENKO :clap :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Tarasneko :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: TARASENKO :clap: :clap :clap: :clap: :clap: all day every day til the cup comes to the STL