• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
giphy.gif

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Bruins gonna win the cup again

My bracket went from 1/8 -> 1/4 -> 1/2 correct, so I got that going for me at least, which is nice

Depths

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The people saying Bruins will win. Haven't the Blues beat them in two series this season? They're even arent they?

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Wow, all signs pointing to a Blues sweep. At least I have some time to come to terms with it.
I said after the first round that I was worried about two things... the Islanders and Binnington.
We managed to avoid the Isles and get a fast pass to the Finals... but Binnington's gonna be a problem.
Thankfully Rask is playing out of his mind right now, too.

Oct 25, 2017
I said after the first round that I was worried about two things... the Islanders and Binnington.
We managed to avoid the Isles and get a fast pass to the Finals... but Binnington's gonna be a problem.
Thankfully Rask is playing out of his mind right now, too.
We've played arguably the toughest road to get here. Andersen and Bob. Leafs offense, columbus's momentum, carolinas defense. Its gonna be tough but we're certainly capable.

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

FINALS MY FRIENDS

Marvie WELCOME TO HELL. BACKES OR THE BLUES CHOOSE YOUR POISON MY LOVE

SCHWARTZ <3
TARASENKO <3
PARAYKO <3

KELLY CHASE CRYING IN THE HALLWAY <3

FUCK BINNINGTON
BUT FUCK THE BRUINS TOO

im crying i can't believe it the farthest in my lifetime

giphy.gif

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck Binnington. I'm happy for Bozak and holiday for getting a chance, but I can't get over that edgelord prick. I hope when Binnington gets swept, the cab driver taking him home asks him why he looked a nervous MAGA chud in net.

Go Bruins.

Last edited: