• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Winnipeg will win tonight, as sure as Ryan Kelley is the home loan expert.
The Jets will win as long as they never have a one goal lead (which they simply can't hold on to) so it's going to be tough.

I'm expecting a quick transition to GoT season premiere watching prep after the Blues take an insurmountable 3rd period lead yet again.

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
Well we're already off to a great start. That was one of the worst covers of the anthems I've seen in a while. Why do people feel the need to out their own spin on it all the time? They just look like morons.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
One of the experts said he expected Tampa to win their way through, which I assumed meant not losing. He then said they'd maybe lose a couple here and there.

I assumed they'd continue their incredible play, but whatever the Blue Jackets are doing is working. I haven't been able to watch, but it's crazy to think about.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Tampa fans on HFboards want to blow the team up and rebuild around Cirelli, who is good and has heart. But, they've just finished a rebuild and it looked good before the playoffs, last year too.

It's an odd situation.

Vasilevsky was tired last year, but shouldn't be this year. He was off for a while with an injury and they kept rolling with previously crappy Domingue.

Neon Octopus

Nov 21, 2017
Some commentator had a segment on how Vasilevsky drops his blocker when he moves side to side. Blue jackets have been successfully exploiting it

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
So one of the most important periods in Tampa's history coming up?

I saw the ridiculous money line before this series started, in favour of the Lightning, and I considered putting a little bit of money on the Jackets in the odd chance they could upset. Kicking myself for not going in on that.