• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

NHL PLAYOFFS |OT| PUCK THE PAIN AWAY

Oct 25, 2017
These refs are absolutely incompetent.

Flames are starting these fake tough guy act and taking runs and the refs are actively giving them PPs while losing control of the game. Complete nonsense.

Oct 25, 2017
Well I guess we'll find out tonight if the Jets have it in them to make this a series or not. They played a really good but hardly perfect road game on Sunday and they'll need at least that level again I think. Moneypuck has the Jets odds of winning the series at 25% and that sounds about right to me - long odds but not impossible.

This morning Moneypuck has the Knights as the Cup favourites at 17% and... that sounds about right? Terrifying how whoever comes out of the Pacific looks to have such a great shot at it all especially assuming the Lightning are done.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, no. The Caps, the Bruins, the Leafs, and maybe even the Isles would beat the Knights. Ain't even scared.

Remember : Pacioretty streaks don't last.
Lol what. Pacioretty is hardly the player that makes the Knights run. They might not win the cup but they'd put up a much tougher fight than I think you realize.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The only hope I see the Bolts having tonignt is if a pissed of Kucherov goes super saiyan instead of moping around. And even if that happens, that only gets you one win. No way are these soft ass Bolts taking 4 straight from Columbus.

My final guess is Jackets in 5. Tampa pulls one out tonight before getting bodied at home.

Oct 25, 2017
Even with Hedman out tonight... I still feel like TB has about a 30% chance to win the series? I know it's illogical but I just saw them crush everyone so many times throughout the season my brain can't accept the current reality.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think Tampa has to at least get one, the turn of events just seems too fucked. Can a collective really choke this hard?
I mean, if you look at the injuries on the blue line and then look at the roster (Stamkos has been a playoff bust his whole career, and aside from 2015 when he carried Tampa to the finals, Kucherov has been a playoff dog too, and their usual playoff performers, Johnson and Killorn, havent done shit)......maybe.

Oct 25, 2017
so apparently (per TSN 1050) the refs from game 2 leafs/bruins have been reprimanded.

edit: but who knows what that means, they were the ones doing the stars / perds game last night

Oct 25, 2017
so apparently (per TSN 1050) the refs from game 2 leafs/bruins have been reprimanded.

edit: but who knows what that means, they were the ones doing the stars / perds game last night
Must be great to be Toronto lol...

The only hope I see the Bolts having tonignt is if a pissed of Kucherov goes super saiyan instead of moping around. And even if that happens, that only gets you one win. No way are these soft ass Bolts taking 4 straight from Columbus.

My final guess is Jackets in 5. Tampa pulls one out tonight before getting bodied at home.
This is a weird narrative... lol.