• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

NHL PLAYOFFS |OT| PUCK THE PAIN AWAY

Oct 25, 2017
Sharks have never come back from 3-1 in a series. So my expectations are still in check.

But good lord do I fucking hate VGK. Gallant being a twat to the refs after a call that favored VGK was the icing on the cake. I mean, Couture's blood is on the ice and yet it's still a 2 minute penalty? If the Sharks don't come back, I hope Colorado ruins the Knights.

Mark Stone is cool though.

Oct 25, 2017
Huge third period for the Blues. Need to finish it on Saturday.

Not sure if it was mentioned but Bozak was only on the ice to feed Schwartz for the game winner because Schenn had an equipment problem.

Oct 28, 2017
Prodigal son returning home. Sorry lightning gaf

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/s...s-conference-friday-steve-yzerman/3517801002/

Steve Yzerman is returning to the Red Wings, it appears.

The organization has called a 3 p.m. press conference Friday at Little Caesars Arena with owner Chris Ilitch, general manager Ken Holland and Yzerman.

According to numerous reports, the Wings will announce Yzerman is the new general manager while Holland will remain as senior vice president.