• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
Refs get part of the blame for losing control of the game, but saying THEY're to blame is so dumb

Refs didn't force this fucking well known idiot jabroni piece of garbage to crosscheck him in the face. The blame for crosschecking someone in the face goes to Kadri

Yes, but we could back this up even further. The refs weren't at fault for a blatant knee-on-knee, or the charge on Muzzin, or the missed high sticking on Tavares and subsequent goaltender interference on Rask.

This was an atrociously bad showing by the refs. They need to keep the game in some semblance of order to avoid it deteriorating to the point where something like this is likely to happen - the announcers repeatedly mentioned how the game was getting away from the refs and something was going to happen.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, but we could back this up even further. The refs weren't at fault for a blatant knee-on-knee, or the charge on Muzzin, or the missed high sticking on Tavares and subsequent goaltender interference on Rask.

This was an atrociously bad showing by the refs. They need to keep the game in some semblance of order to avoid it deteriorating to the point where something like this is likely to happen - the announcers repeatedly mentioned how the game was getting away from the refs and something was going to happen.
Like I said earlier, and the announcers agreed, the knee on knee was Kadri's fault for being out of control and trying to avoid a hit. He would have been leveled on the check so he tried to jump out of the way causing the knee on knee.

I'll give a stupid example of something that happened to me last night playing in a kickball league. I got pegged in the head last night running the bases, which is against the rules, but since I tried to duck the ball causing the ball to hit me in the head, I was out.

Maybe the play was borderline, but Kadri retaliated in the most blatant, dangerous way.

Oct 26, 2017
well it's not really Kadri's fault, nor DeBrusk's fault, nor the refs fault, nor the leagues fault

I say it's whoever invented hockey in the 1700s who is to blame on this one

bless Kadri

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
User banned (3 days): off-site drama
I got banned fron the Discord by the same people who said said homophobic slurs were okay towards me...

Great community you got here. 🙄

Maybe be less reactionary.

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
I got banned fron the Discord by the same people who said said homophobic slurs were okay towards me...

That's not what happened at all. But alright.

You said you threatened to rape a guy because he said the n word and I said I don't think it's ok to threaten to rape someone either.

Wat.

Oct 26, 2017

you were banned for bragging about telling a racist person you were gonna rape him, and then jumping to the conclusion that Abylim was racist for questionning your threat

that is your second offense after barging in last year and also calling Kave a racist too for unknown reasons

now fuck off into the sun please

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
That's not what happened at all. But alright.

You said you threatened to rape a guy because he said the n word and I said I don't think it's ok to threaten to rape someone either.

Wat.

I had to stand by the door while this guy yelled racial slurs to this poor girl. She had been here for a week and shaking, so I'm sorry I yelled I'd push his shit in or something of the sort.

Gross mentality.

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
I had to stand by the door while this guy yelled racial slurs to this poor girl. She had been here for a week and shaking, so I'm sorry I yelled I'd push his shit in or something of the sort.

Gross mentality.

Hey it's nice that you stood up for her. But there are other ways to get your point across man.

And to call me a racist ? Yeah I don't get it.

Bo Neslek

Oct 25, 2017
Canada's Ear
It really isn't. I asked a question, and got banned before I got the answer. Again, nothing new!

No, really, we get it. You were in hero mode, you wanted to be celebrated. You didn't like the responses so you started to call someone a racist.

At least there's progress here. The first time you were being a fuckwit to the entire community, this time it was just to 1 guy.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
No, really, we get it. You were in hero mode, you wanted to be celebrated. You didn't like the responses so you started to call someone a racist.

At least there's progress here. The first time you were being a fuckwit to the entire community, this time it was just to 1 guy.

No. I just posted what happened on a Saturday at the bar. I do that often, because I usually shoot the shit with other members. I just didn't expect gross behavior to continue.

Dude all you said in discord was someone called the bar tender the n word and you threatened to rape him. I said I don't think it's ok to threaten that.

I don't get how that begs the question; Is Abylim a racist?!

Lol

I said I'd push his shit in if he tried to come back in. Not quite the same, lol.

Oct 26, 2017
and for the record since you've pulled that card : we are pretty inclusive, you're the 4th ban in the 2 years, 6 months and 30 days the server has been running

you're joining a list of someone complaining that the NBA is plagued by rap and gangster culture, a person who was actively posting weird pictures of people he knew and a racist troll

you do you

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
No. I just posted what happened on a Saturday at the bar. I do that often, because I usually shoot the shit with other members. I just didn't expect gross behavior to continue.

I said I'd push his shit in if he tried to come back in. Not quite the same, lol.

You didn't tell us what you said specifically. You said you threatened to rape the guy. That's it.

If you want to discuss this more PM me or something. Thread is being derailed with this.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
and for the record since you've pulled that card : we are pretty inclusive, you're the 4th ban in the 2 years, 6 months and 30 days the server has been running

you're joining a list of someone complaining that the NBA is plagued by rap and gangster culture, a person who was actively posting weird pictures of people he knew and a racist troll

you do you

...yet none of those things have anything to do with me.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Kadri is human garbage and has always been human garbage. If you're trying to defend him cross checking someone in the face because of the refs or whatever, it's time to log off. He's a peice of shit who shouldn't see another playoff game, and if Dubas is really as smart as everyone thinks he is, he'll ship him off to Arizona in the off season.

Also lol @ Sanjuro discord drama, dudes been called out for years, some things never change

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
Kadri is human garbage and has always been human garbage. If you're trying to defend him cross checking someone in the face because of the refs or whatever, it's time to log off. He's a peice of shit who shouldn't see another playoff game, and if Dubas is really as smart as everyone thinks he is, he'll ship him off to Arizona in the off season.

Also lol @ Sanjuro discord drama, dudes been called out for years, some things never change

Honestly I've always had an issue with Kadri. He struggles to play clean. I said the same last playoffs too. Dirty is dirty. You can't retaliate like that.

It's a blow to the leafs chances but I don't want that shit on my team

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly I've always had an issue with Kadri. He struggles to play clean. I said the same last playoffs too. Dirty is dirty. You can't retaliate like that.

It's a blow to the leafs chances but I don't want that shit on my team
He's obviously a great player and plays a great role, but if he gets himself suspended twice in two years against your primary playoff opponent for completely selfish reasons, I don't know how you validate that. He needs to know when to dial it back and just let play flow, regardless of how upset he is.

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
He's obviously a great player and plays a great role, but if he gets himself suspended twice in two years against your primary playoff opponent for completely selfish reasons, I don't know how you validate that. He needs to know when to dial it back and just let play flow, regardless of how upset he is.

I have completely lost faith that he can dial it back. He said before game one he wouldn't get rattled like this and get suspended. So this is him trying >_<

He's got skill. But you can't do this shit.