• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
Since the lockout
Habs playoff appearances: 9
Leafs playoff appearances: 4

Should I also do a count of lotteries won to get to the post-season? Or how far each team went? If I do, let me know.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Wonder if Mr Piggy decides to show up tonight

Edit: omg what a fucking awful walk out song for the Leafs Jesus Christ

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017
Kadri is and has always been just an absolute scum bag on the ice

He cross checked a guy in the face because he's a salty bitch, are you dumb? Not that bad?

Get the fuck out of here. He's suspended for a minimum of 3 games, possibly up to 5 games.

Edit: I meant to say this in response to Solo.

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kadri suspension is weak but expected as long as the DOPS doesn't have set lengths for offenses.

Should have been at least 5 and carried over to next year.

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017
So 3-5 games is good to you for a crosscheck to the face by a repeat offender? God that's some shit standards if you're ok with that

Wasn't it a crosscheck to the side of the head, not the face?

Either way, YES what Kadri did was dirty but dude, 5 games is a long fucking suspension. Kadri should be suspended. And he's dirty. I didn't dispute that.

Some of my passions are high also because that piece of shit DeBrusk somehow got no penalties and no suspensions for what he did.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
G9hN2mP.png

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
To the tune of Smallville's save me

"Somebody score pleeeeeeeeeeease"

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Saying rest of the round and not five games is weird. Five sounds reasonable given the frequency and offense; if by some miracle the Leafs win the next three, it doesn't sound like enough given last year's offense.

Leafs started well, starting to slow a bit tho.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Why the fuck is a 19 year old kid fighting Ovi? Why the fuck is Ovi fighting a 19 year old kid? Brutal

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like Ovi tries to talk him out of it and gave him enough chances to back off but he wouldn't